or Connect

Posts by Clean6eR

i would need more time to review them as I'm ill at the min and need to sit and listen to them for a long time. i have a hdvd800, at-ha5000, schiit uber and non uber, bravo v2, a black cube linear and a copy one which is in my dah1. (i have most gaming type amps, minus the sennhiser gsx1000 and steelseries 800 wireless ones, and dss mark1. i believe i have all the others) the hdvd800 and ha5000 are both Superior when fed from the hdvd800 (the ha5000 shows the x7 up as a...
hi, i just plugged my sparko opamps in and they are a tight fit. the Sonic Imagey Labs 994Enh-Ticha would not fit in the case, the foot print of them is too wide and will knock into each other as well as the side of the case. i dont have the busons. the sparko's plastic legs are not removable so the duals mean the cover will not fit over it and the feet on the x7 means the top of the opamps just kiss the surface you put them on (dont put the x7 on a metal tray!) i am...
​would you mind checking if the LE is louder than the standard model at any given volume level. I'm paranoid now that I have a problem with mine.
 those audio issues I wrote about I get in both high and low gain mode (the resampling type issue) its also very hard to notice but with that one album I can clearly tell the difference between using the dsp chip and direct mode.   when I hear about people and how they set their volume on devices I do sometimes think I have hearing problems. my Schiit amp I can barely raise above where the channel imbalance is present on the volume pots!   my hd650 on the x7 I feel is...
yea ill leave my bottom cover off too, after seeing your picture (thanks!) i think that looks OK clearance wise.   I'm hoping i like them they will end up cost £250 after all the duty and vat to add, which is over half the price of the x7! (I'm using the LE with the bigger psu)   i have muses01 and muses02, also ad 627 and 797 to play about with, also the stock op amps and some others, the reviews led me to believe these will be more clean and crisp than the burson v5i...
hi, after you told me this earlier i contacted sparko and ended up ordering 2 duals and 2 singles, i was left to belive that you cannot remove the other plastic legs (the 2 4 pin ones in that picture). i assume the pins are soldered to the tops of them, if you remove is you might end up with VERY short pins/pads and need to solder them on ala surface mount! he didnt confirm that and my chips are in the post at the min so i cant confirm it until they get here but he did say...
hi,   i have the old model game headset and was thinking if the 598 would be an upgrade, i bought one of these:   https://www.amazon.co.uk/Microphone-Universal-Sennheiser-Audio-Technica-Headphone/dp/B01LLPNP5O/ref=pd_cp_107_0   the mic quality if not great, its kind of like a razer kraken quality of mic (poor and unatural) but it is clear and is functional if just game chat is needed that cable can turn your 598 into an ok and clean looking headset. my modmic...
awesome, thanks for the info!
hi, would it be possible to get a picture of them installed when you do your review, i want to buy either the v5i, sparkos or the sonic imagery ones (http://www.sonicimagerylabs.com/products/Model992DiscreteOpAmp-Ticha.html) i have learned from here that the v5i stop the cover from fitting which is OK, but I'm struggling to see how or if the dual versions of the other two makes will ever fit or if the singles of the sonic imagery ones will fit at all. i have muses02 in...
That should sound pretty damn fine! i got a 2015 mixamp and the older pc363. they are pretty sweet setup and music even sounds very enjoyable on them. hope you enjoy them!