or Connect

Posts by Vitor Teixeira

For sale a pair of Sennheiser IE 800 in like new condition, with all accessories included. Six months old, so still within warranty. Can provide invoice.
Pm sent
For sale a Tellurium Q Black Diamond USB with 1,8 mt. (6 feet), in like new condition. Thanks for looking.
For sale an Ocharaku FLAT4 Kuro - AKA Ti Plus in like new condition. Thanks for looking.
Selling a one week old RHA T20i in black. Just opened the box to try them, so they're absolutely in as new condition, I would rate them 9,5 out of 10, because the box was opened.
For sale an Exogal Comet Plus dac - absolutely new. Thanks for looking.
 I think i might have some of those in a box somewhere :DNow, if the iems were at home... :P
Ok, thanks.Let me know your toughts when you have the chance to listen again.
 Just bought a pair of these (FLAT4-Kuro Titanium regular) after a brief listening session yesterday (5 min!) with the original flat 4 kuro :)Trying to get some info regarding the sound signature of the titanium vs other versions. Hopefully the Ti Plus will be also to my liking.Let's (wait and) see.
I had the oportunity of listening the first iteration of the flat 4 Kuro and I liked it a lot, can anyone tell me if the AKA Ti Plus shares the same sound signature? If not, in what do they differ, besides the fact that the housing of one is plastic and in the other is titanium?