Posts by Vitor Teixeira

Selling an Auralic Taurus mk2 in pristine condition. Price includes shipping within EU.
For sale my AMI Musik DS5, in like new condition, few months old.
For sale my AR DAC7.Add shipping. Thanks for looking.
Selling an Auralic Taurus MK2, still sealed in the box. Payment by bank transfer or paypal (without fees) Add shipping. Thanks for looking.
Selling my Yulong D200. The DAC is in perfect condition and comes with original packaging. It's a very linear and transparent piece of gear.   Thanks Vitor
EU only.
Selling my Acoustic Revive DSIX-II AES EBU. It's in perfect condition, and comes with all the original box, packaging and wall adapter. More info here: http://www.acoustic-revive.com/english/dsix1/dsix1_01.html I am asking 350 Euro (dropped from 420) shipped and tracked.
For sale an Auralic Vega, still sealed. Payment by bank transfer or pp (+ fees)
For sale my Di Marzio interconnects. They are 1,5 foot long, and I bought them from the USA, since they don't seem to be sold locally. They are a very good bang for the buck, because they are litz braided copper cables thought for pro-audio. They sound very realistic.   I am asking 70 Euro shipped in Europe. Vitor
For sale a silver Metrum Hex with USB and AES/EBU modules fitted.Add shipping cost.Payment by bank transfer or Paypal (add the fees). Thanks for looking.