Posts by Vitor Teixeira

Looking for a pair of Sennheiser Momentum OVER-EAR in mint condition. EU only. Thanks!
Selling a like new combo of SOtM SMS 100 and SOtM mBPS-d2s Intelligent Battery Power Supply. Pictures to follow.
Up for sale my SOtM sHP-100 dac/amp.It's in perfect condition and comes with all the original accessories / packaging. I am asking 500 Euro shipped within Europe (or a couple of pennies more for worldwide folks). Bank transfer is the preferred way of payment, but I can also accept Paypal. Thanks for looking, Vitor
Selling my Yulong U200 (black). It's in mint condition and sounds very smooth and linear. It comes with the wifi adapter and all the original packaging. Asking price is 260 Euro shipped in Europe. Bank transfer is preferred, but I also accept Paypal (buyer would pay paypal fees). Thanks for looking Vitor
Selling my SOtM dCBL-CAT6 cable, since I am still using pc-based audio most of the time. Bank transfer is the preferred way of payment, but I can also accept Paypal. Thanks for looking Vitor
One set of three black ceraball. Mint condition.
For sale an Auralic Taurus mk2. No trades. Thanks for looking.
Selling my MSB Platinum Data CD IV, including desktop power supply to use with any dac. 230 V. http://www.stereophile.com/content/2015-recommended-components-disc-players-transports-media-players Open to partial trades. Thanks for looking.
Selling a pair of Cardas adaptors (male XLR / female RCA) These custom made adapters mate a Cardas GRFA female RCA connector to a male XLR. They feature Rhodium and Silver contact surfaces. Female RCA, non-magnetic, eutectic Brass, Rhodium over Silver. Thanks for looking.
Selling an Audioquest Dragonfly v1. Thanks for looking.