Posts by MarcosQ

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNIT, now they're $449, damn it all to hell, could of bought these and an amp for 450
Quote: Originally Posted by kobayashi The OP should check out the IE8s. They are warm and have a wider soundstage than anything else mentioned in this thread. It absolutely shames the UM3X. You also won't need any bass-boost turned on with the IE8s and they are one of the few top-end IEMs that can be worn with the cables down so there is ZERO chance of having noise when wearing glasses. I've heard that before but what do you mean by wearing...
So I was browsing through the web and found some Sennheiser ie8's for $300. 200 off the msrp. I'm considering the purchase but I would like to know what you guys think. Should I get these or the Westone 3 or what do you guys think about the Sleek Audio SA6 since they have an accessory that allow you to go wireless. I enjoy really deep basses but without lacking in rich details. The styles I listen include but are not limited to: Old school rap, gangsta rap (eazy e...
can anyone hook me up with some ie8's that sell for less than the msrp?
allright i need some help on buying the right headphones, i listen rock old school gangsta rap (none of that tpain) techno and a lot of others my dad is a dj and he gave me his old sony mdrv700dj's. but i wanted to know if i should keep them or buy some others whether theyre in ear or fullsize price range is 300 max imma hook em up to a headroom total airhead portable amp i want them mainly for making music with ableton but also for casual use what...