Posts by jaycalgary

Sounds like they haven't made any new ESP-950 in the past 20 yrs so not much to worry about.
Ksc75,UR40,portapro,sr60,sr80? I have been using sportapros because the other koss are hard to find locally in Canada. I would use ksc35 or 75 if I could find them.
At the time the SR-60. I returned defective SR-40's and there was a major difference in clarity to my ears.
Lowther?
In the K702 picture the plastic cover is out of place it should be tighter to the headband wire.
Thanks for the advice only dvd player I have so far is in the laptop and wont work the same. I am glad it sounds like it is not the headphones fault. I will look into trying a dvd player or even an analog source. Most of my mp3's are 320kbps and have a few albums in flac. If I keep the volume about medium its not too bad but louder volumes the "Sss" in a lot of vocals sound pretty bad. I think I will have to look for more recordings in "flac." I am listening to Tom Petty...
The worst part I am noticing with my K702 is the Sss sound. I have one pair that are burned in and 1 pair that are just starting to open up. My amp,soundcard or laptop mp3's. My amp and soundcard are entry level. Shanling PH100 and Musiland 02. Is it the headphones or would a higher quality amp mellow the top end out?
Hi I have a rattle in my right driver with loud bass. I did contact AKG and told them exactly what I did. I took them apart to the point I heard could verify that the problem was with the driver and told them that that the wires broke from the headband. They mailed me back "Hello Jay, I own a pair of 602s (cousin of the 702s) and they are also wonderful! I understand your concern about wanting them repaired. I could recommend that you send the unit in for...
Found this last week Headphones Classifieds : Buy, Sell and Trade in Canada - Canuck Audio Mart Mostly 2nd hand there is sr225 on there
When you get the Musiland 02 the box it comes in has magnets built into it for opening and closing the box. Was the first time I saw that and a nice touch for packaging.