Posts by jaycalgary

I like my K702's for rock! Keep flaming and don't forget to make it up as you go along.
"But no rational business would behave that way" Nintendo Wii maybe
Either Maxi or Kotex depending how bad they make ears bleed. Just kidding my bad.
"300b tube bliss with solid state ease?" Have not heard either but a 300b amp is on my future list. Are these really comparable? Something does tell me they are not.
The worst part that I think will happen is probably around a year from now they will be about $600. Just a guess but a real possibility.
Maybe he has a top level amp that suits the K702? Strange how many K701/2 haters there are and even stranger is how many contradictory problems they find with the K701/2.
Falling asleep listening to your headphones wearing headphones of this size is not really a concern to me. I don't that would ever be likely to happen. Sounds like K1000 would be fine. I am waiting for a while for a high end headphone. Looking for more reviews of Beyerdynamic T1 but the worse part of that one is I think it won't be long before that one sells for half the price it does now.
I did the same with K702 but just the 2 near the center of the band. I have since bought another pair and left them stock. I wouldn't recommend cutting them off on K702 it doesn't make comfort much if any better. I use a thread around the center of the headphones to take the pressure off and hold the headphones open.
I sent K702 in last week to repair a rattle in the right driver. They have got back to me within a day so can't say there service is bad.
May not be a fair comparison but how would the T1 compare to K1000?