Posts by jaycalgary

Well I am single. Would "Monster Beats Solo" be better? Jk I know it was a pretty lazy question to ask but wanted to know if they would work like this because there design is much different. I probably should be embarrassed asking but at the moment I am laying down laptop on chest and K702's on and wanted to know under the same circumstances if the K1000 would be falling or out of place.
Would K1000 stay on the head while lying in bed?
Shure SRH840's are $228.95 here in Canada but I had to pay $429 for K702's.
Is the Lambda Signature much better Lambda Pro or are the pretty close sound wise?
Well it would be nice to think that there was a revision made that there is an improvement in sound on an already great headphone. It will be nice to hear a comparison in the future when they are both mechanically broken in. I have had my new pair of K702 for about a week now and run pink noise through them every night. My 1st pair of K702 were sent in for repair. The mechanical break in of these headphones should be considered a fact. The older pair were more open with...
Nice to hear comparisons. How many hours are on the K702 so far?
I was looking up any new reviews on Beyerdynamic T1 vs the HD800. I came across a German review comparing them but also HifiMan DB-5 that I thought was a HE-5 at 1st because they look the same I translated the German and It sounds like from the review that the DB-5 are the best of them all. Any opinions? Google Translate This is a translated link.
Nice too know thanks. Not a smart idea to ask about ebay items like this especially if seriously interested. They are 4x the price since I saw them and over 3 days left. Must be a nice sounding system.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/STAX-SRM1-MK2-CAS...item20af686571 Anyone know what Stax headphones these are and around what price range this set up would be worth?
MUSICAL FIDELITY X-CAN-V3 HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER - Canuck Audio Mart Somebody is looking for one here. Sorry I got the model they are looking for wrong. Wish I could delete this post but cant see anywhere to do it.