Posts by jaycalgary

punkaroo Ya it was so low for up until the last 30 min. It was about $370 at the last min. Then I max bid $555 but there was still 20 sec left. I think if I waited another 10 sec I would have actually got them. Was going to go higher but had no time left and the guy didn't want to ship out of USA.
Thanks Mr Obvious P.S theres a Akg K1000 on ebay starting bid $1450. I have lots of dollar bills in stock asking $1.50 each.
What does a 1950's DT48e 25 ohm sound like compared to newer ones?
So you sit there and listen to music cranked while you work? Must be nice
Ksc75?
Apple ibuds?
Grande Headphones by Boosted?
I am guessing it is worth about $800-$900? Sad even if it was just a little bit over market value I would go for it just to hear the Stax sound.
I just missed out on a SR-Lambda Pro and SRM-1/MK-2 on ebay on the weekend just didn't time my bid out right at the end. Looked like a nice set from the original owner. It ended up going for $569.99 US. Same set just came up at canuckaudiomart and its even in the same city as me. STAX Lambda headphones and Pro amp - Canuck Audio Mart Headphone look really nice but $1200 CDN = $1139 US
100mw into 25 ohms isn't that a lot less than what is recomended to drive K701/2?