Posts by svfoo123

I have a balanced hd 600, which cable would you recommend? I have been using a copper cable but would really like to try a new cable from Toxic Cables. Thank you
This is the first version Matrix M Stage. It comes with the OPA627AU with Class A Biasing Mod installed. Price $195 includes shipping and any pay pal fees as well. Will only ship CONUS. Thank you for looking.
Can you post some pictures.   Thank you
Just wondering, who did the retermination on the HF2?
Can you post some pictures please.
Please mesasge me if you would like to sell your PB2 or trade for PB2.   Thank you
I much prefer my HD600 to my HD 650' that I used to have.
All of my items come from a non-smoking and pet free household. For sale are a pair of Grado HF2's. These were purchased in the last batch. These are A stock Grados. The serial number is #1090. The headphones sound amazing and are in great condition. There is a small nick near the N on headphones visible in the pictures. I am the first owner of the these headphones.    Please note that shipping and any paypal fees are included in the price. If shipping international...
I would love to see some pictures. 
For sale are Morrow MA2 Interconnect Cables. They are 1 meter in length. They are priced at $67. I will ship anywhere. If international shipping will be extra. Shipping and pay pal fees included if CONUS Link to reviews: http://www.audiosold.com/ma2reviews.htm Please pm if interested. Thank you for looking.