or Connect

Posts by metabaron

I'm really interested in opinions of people who have heard both, which headphones do you find better? These or the GR07? Im considering both for my next purchase, but i'm still kind of undecided.
How easy are they to drive via an iPod touch 5? Are they loud enough? Both my GR99 and GR02 are very easy to drive, and was wondering if the GR07 BE are as well.
Hi. Up for grabs is a TF10 with less than a year of use. Everything that came with the package is included, meaning tips, hard case, and cable. I'll also include a vi cable (the one with the mick) and a FiiO cable. Pictues to com later. I will send them with the original box. They dont even have a month of use, perfect condition.
Hi, I just bought the OFC cable from sunricky. Any one has any experience with this particular cable? The description matched what I was looking for, plus it has the sennheiser jack thy I like. I'll post impressions when I get them, but I was wondering if anybody has tried them yet.
storage space is 32gb
for sale I have,an iTouch 4g in white, in perfect condition, with everything that came originally with it. only had it for about 7 months. asking for $185 plus shipping. photos coming soon.
Thanks guys, never thought it would be this hard to pick between bassy headphones, but there are so many good choices out there. I have definitely narrowed it down to the Sonys and the Adagio 3. Will do a little more research, I saw they were discussing them at the disco ring thread, but you guys' help has been great.
I'm a little worried that my iPod touch wont be able to properly drive the Sony's without an amp. How much volume would they require? Would the Adagio 3 be a better buy in that respect?
How easy are the adagios 3 to drive? Sorry but as I don't carry an amp this is important to me.
Oh I know trust me. I've been leaning towards the Sony because I have this feeling that the JVC are closer in presentation to the triple fi, and I want a different presentation for my second set of headphones. If am not mistaken, the JVC have a V signature like the triples. Thanks for your help, i guess I see the Sony's in my future. That or the adagios 3.