Posts by metabaron

I have two questions for the people who bought the fxd80. First, if you live in the US, where is the best place to buy them online? I mean which is a trustworthy seller in eBay, Amazon, etc? Secondly, how hard are they to drive from an iPod, iTouch?
I have for sale a Klipsch Image SA Black (new version with flat cables). I got it directly from klipsch as a warranty replacement, has been used only for a day, but I am selling as I prefer my other headphones (a TF10 and a Sony MH1c). All accessories included, sleeves have not been used as I prefer Comply.
I recently purchased the reference S4 in ears, and I must say the cables are horrible. They are always tangled, are impossible to put in the provided case, and are incredibly stiff. To make matters worse, the cable has become loose from the left connector, and music has started to crackle. I will contact the customer service department, but my question is if I can be sent one of the new S4 with flat cable for the warranty replacement instead. The cable in the reference is...
Can anyone tell me how easy are they to drive from an itouch? What's the impedance in them? I refuse to carry amps, so a lot of my decisions on what to buy is informed by how easy certain in ears are to drive.

bump. Pictures coming later today.  
I have a new pair of Atrios M5 with the MG7 drivers. The headphones are new, barely used for a day. Bought them with the Yamaha eph100 and prefer them. Great sounding headphones, all accessories included. I'll include 5 pairs of the shure foam tips (new in packaged) value of $20 with the Atrios. Asking for $80 plus shipping and handling.
Hi, I am selling a pair of lightly used PANASONIC HJE900. They are in EXCELLENT CONDITION, I have the tips and will include the SLEEK AUDIO cable with them. Asking for $70+S&H charges.
Sorry this is a question for OP. How is the fit of your case compared to the jack on these? I'm considering getting a speck candy shell, and I want to know if they fit well enough. Thanks
Just a quick question. Does the iPhone cable remote work with the touch 4?