Posts by metabaron

Thanks guys, never thought it would be this hard to pick between bassy headphones, but there are so many good choices out there. I have definitely narrowed it down to the Sonys and the Adagio 3. Will do a little more research, I saw they were discussing them at the disco ring thread, but you guys' help has been great.
I'm a little worried that my iPod touch wont be able to properly drive the Sony's without an amp. How much volume would they require? Would the Adagio 3 be a better buy in that respect?
How easy are the adagios 3 to drive? Sorry but as I don't carry an amp this is important to me.
Oh I know trust me. I've been leaning towards the Sony because I have this feeling that the JVC are closer in presentation to the triple fi, and I want a different presentation for my second set of headphones. If am not mistaken, the JVC have a V signature like the triples. Thanks for your help, i guess I see the Sony's in my future. That or the adagios 3.
Thanks Dsnuts, much appreciated. You made my decision easier.
Also curious about the final audio adagio III. Anybody have any experience with those phones? How those the sound/built quality compare to the Sonys.
Thanks for all the help. I think I'm leaning towards the Sony XB90EX. I hate amps sohopefully my iTouch and HTC phone are enough to drive them. I did some research and it seems that accessorieJack is the cheapest place to get them. Does anyone have any experience with them? I will not buy anything in bulk packages out of China or Hong Kong for fear of knockoffs.
Thanks, been trying to decide which one to get. I know that they dont sound the same but, it'll be my first experience with really bassy earphones. I have the triple fi 10, just trying tp get something different. Would you say that the difference in price is justified? Since ican get the JVC for half what the Sony cost.  
Which one is easier to drive? The Sony xb90ex or the JVC fx3x? I have been going through this thread because I'm trying to decide which one to buy. I can get the JVC for about half the price of the Sony, will the Sony be worth the extra money?  
Which one is easier to drive?