or Connect

Posts by metabaron

I don't know, can you open a warranty claim because the name/logo is rubbing off? There is no other problem that I can see (the S5 is fine otherwise, I just thought it was curious).
Well, mine are not even a day old. Maybe their printing process is not as good anymore.
About the name? Yeah, it's rubbing off.
Oh, and the Brainwavz name is already coming off the left housing.
Correction, some of my songs require a bit more power, others get pretty loud at my regular volume levels.
Well, I just got the S5 and...the splitter is actually the same as before, so that was disappointing (just as big as I remember, why couldn't they just adapt the one on the S0/S3 as they did for the S1)? The jack is thankfully the same as the S0, and comes with the clearwavz remote that's compatible with Apple products. The bass is as overpowering as I remember but it is not a deal breaker, it takes a little more power to run it than the S0/S1/Jives, and is incredible...
I'm on the same boat. I like the redesigned jack/splitter but don't like the idea of a remote, but for that price is a good deal regardless. I will report my impressions on the sound when I get them.
The new version of the S5 (with the remote and smaller jack/splitter) is on sale at the Brainwavz site for $60. Couldn't resist at that price so I got one, will see how they work out.
I imagine because some people prefer to wear headphones over ear. It also helps with the microphonic issue that some ie have.
I did get the S500 through Amazon.com, but the S500i are available now at the Apple store. That's were I tried them before I purchased them. If you have one close I would go there, if not I imagine they already have them online.