Posts by metabaron

The NVX is $60 right now from sonic electronix, so technically they would be cheaper. Thanks for the info, though.
Does anybody know if the NVX EX 10S sold by sonix electronix is the same headphone? I like the look better, plus it has a chin slider and bigger (better)? strain reliefs, but I only would be interested if it sounds the same.
Does anybody know if the NVX EX 10S sold by sonix electronix is the same headphone? I like the look better, plus it has a chin slider and bigger (better)? strain reliefs, but I only would be interested if it sounds the same.
Do they sound just like the GR06? I'm guessing that they are the same ie. For some reason the rebranded NVX looks cooler, and with better strain reliefs.
Hi, I'm selling my practically new Fidue A63 that i got a couple weeks ago. Great little pair of headphones with a mid-centric sound and well defines bass. I'm getting new headphones coming in and I need to make way for them. I paid $60 for them from Gateshop, but you can have them for $40. pictures to come this afternoon.
I just got the MA600 and I like the sound, but the driver flex, especially on the left piece, is unbearable. Every single time I acomodate or take out the earphone there is this loud clicking sound. I actually like the sound produced by the headphones, but driver flex is something I'm not willing to put up. A shame really, I actually like them, but back to Amazon they go.
Bump.
I'm selling a practically new pair of DUNU 23 Landmine ie headphones. I got them on January and have not really listened to them much since I prefer my V Sonic GR 7 BE (more balanced). These are a great pair for people who prefer a more bass oriented sound without sacrificing mids. They were an impulse buy for me but I need to fund my next toys so I'm selling them to an interested party who will give them more attention. They are in perfect condition with all of its tips,...
Any help?
Hi, just a quick question for the people who have heard both of them. I'm thinking of purchasing my first pair of Dunus (I just want an everyday sturdy headphone with good bass), and was wondering which one of the two is a better choice, the Landmine DN-23 or the Hephaes DN-16? I like that both of them are well built and are all metal, but I was wondering which one of the two has the better sound quality. Or is the trident the better value of the 3? Thanks.