Posts by metabaron

I will, but I want to spend a few more days with my BE before I compare it to the XB90EX, both for burn in reason as well as I want to get used to its sound signature.
Wow. I got my GR07BE as a birthday gift from my girlfriend last Sunday, and I am impressed. Definitely one of the best universals I have ever heard, doesn't really lack anything in any frequency. I mean, yeah, if you don't like the sound signature I can understand that, but from a technical standpoint, they are impressive, specially at the current price point. I was fearful that they wouldn't have enough bass, but they actually hit pretty deep. And the clarity? Oh my. And...
Somebody knows if the V-Moda bliss tips fit the GR07BE/VSD1's nozzle.
Somebody knows if the V-Moda bliss tips fit the GR07BE/VSD1's nozzle.
I'm really interested in opinions of people who have heard both, which headphones do you find better? These or the GR07? Im considering both for my next purchase, but i'm still kind of undecided.
How easy are they to drive via an iPod touch 5? Are they loud enough? Both my GR99 and GR02 are very easy to drive, and was wondering if the GR07 BE are as well.
Hi. Up for grabs is a TF10 with less than a year of use. Everything that came with the package is included, meaning tips, hard case, and cable. I'll also include a vi cable (the one with the mick) and a FiiO cable. Pictues to com later. I will send them with the original box. They dont even have a month of use, perfect condition.
Hi, I just bought the OFC cable from sunricky. Any one has any experience with this particular cable? The description matched what I was looking for, plus it has the sennheiser jack thy I like. I'll post impressions when I get them, but I was wondering if anybody has tried them yet.
storage space is 32gb
for sale I have,an iTouch 4g in white, in perfect condition, with everything that came originally with it. only had it for about 7 months. asking for $185 plus shipping. photos coming soon.