or Connect

Posts by metabaron

Compare the jack in your own photos to those in other pictures in headfi or the internet. There seem to be two versions going around.
Do my eyes deceive me or are there two different versions of the jack going around the 750? One where the jack stars immediately after the metal tube, and another where there seems to be a little black plastic ring in between, like either the T10/T20? Anyone knows if this is true?
Do my eyes deceive me or are there two different versions of the jack going around the 750? One where the jack stars immediately after the metal tube, and another where there seems to be a little black plastic ring in between, like either the T10/T20? Anyone knows if this is true?
To the people who own both the RHA 750 and the Momentum, which are easier to drive out a phone/itouch? Which are more forgiving of lower bit rate music? Which are more comfortable?
To the people who own both the RHA 750 and the Momentum, which are easier to drive out a phone/itouch? Which are more forgiving of lower bit rate music? Which are more comfortable?
I listened to both the T3 and the T5 last night thanks to nmatheis and I can definitely add my vote for the T3 over the T5.
I have a mint condition GR07 BE. Got them about a year ago and haven't really used them that much, so I prefer they get used by someone else. No trades please.
Seems that whatever model that may be it'll include a mic, which would be a first for VSonic.
I sent her a pm, will see what they say.