Posts by metabaron

I just got the MA600 and I like the sound, but the driver flex, especially on the left piece, is unbearable. Every single time I acomodate or take out the earphone there is this loud clicking sound. I actually like the sound produced by the headphones, but driver flex is something I'm not willing to put up. A shame really, I actually like them, but back to Amazon they go.
Bump.
I'm selling a practically new pair of DUNU 23 Landmine ie headphones. I got them on January and have not really listened to them much since I prefer my V Sonic GR 7 BE (more balanced). These are a great pair for people who prefer a more bass oriented sound without sacrificing mids. They were an impulse buy for me but I need to fund my next toys so I'm selling them to an interested party who will give them more attention. They are in perfect condition with all of its tips,...
Any help?
Hi, just a quick question for the people who have heard both of them. I'm thinking of purchasing my first pair of Dunus (I just want an everyday sturdy headphone with good bass), and was wondering which one of the two is a better choice, the Landmine DN-23 or the Hephaes DN-16? I like that both of them are well built and are all metal, but I was wondering which one of the two has the better sound quality. Or is the trident the better value of the 3? Thanks.
You could wait a little and see if any of the new vsonics offerings that are under $100 are more to your liking. As I said, I like the 07 because it's very accurate without making my music sound boring, which is a problem I had with the um3x, which I ended up selling. You can check my list of headphones and see that I enjoy my bass. I just can't in good faith recommend the SE215, at least not at the asking price. Don't get me wrong, they are well built, I like the...
They are more accurate than the Shure, no doubt about it. I personally like them because I find them very precise without being boring.
I have both and the Shure don't even come close. The SE 215 are good for what they are, fun headphones for people that want a warm, not critical listening. They are outclassed by the V Sonics on pretty much everything, is not even a contest. In fact, they are not the best in their price bracket, and in fact even headphones that are cheaper, like the Dunu's Landmine, are better. Of course, personal preference plays a huge part in our selection, and you might prefer the...
Just get a case from mp4 nation (brainwavz) or meelectronics, they both get the job done and are cheaper.
Yeah, I bought 3 V-Sonics from LMUE and all three of them came very quickly. I am located in the US so I know that at least 2 of my items came from their warehouse in the States, so that can make a difference, but I also got the VSD1that they sent from Singapore and that only took a week. If you have a Facebook account, I would recommend that you go to their page and message them there, for some reason they actually answered faster than when I sent them an email.