Posts by metabaron

Ok LMUE is confusing the...out of me. Now they claim that their preorder is for the VSD3s, not the VSD3. And that the difference between the two is that actually the VSD3s is the more balanced of the two, while the VSD3 has the stronger bass.
Now I am confused. LMUE told me that the VSD3 should sound like the Westone 4r, the VSD5 should sound like the Shure 535, and they have no idea on the VSD3S.
Strange, LMUE claims that the sound signature of the VSD3 is like the Westone 4r. My understanding was that the VSD3 was supposed to be Shure SE535 like and that the VSD3s was supposed to be closer to Westone. Anyone has heard differently? Any official confirmation from VSonic?
Is it better than the GR 06 though? I already have the VSD 1, but I'm looking for something with better build.
Oh I know, I have the GR 07 BE. I was just looking into getting a companion ie for every day use, and I though the GR 06 (or the NVX) would be a good choice, since I don't need such a detailed ie when I'm commuting, but I like their form factor. I also wanted something relatively easy to drive from my itouch, and I heard the GR 04 is harder to drive. I'll look into them though.
The NVX is $60 right now from sonic electronix, so technically they would be cheaper. Thanks for the info, though.
Does anybody know if the NVX EX 10S sold by sonix electronix is the same headphone? I like the look better, plus it has a chin slider and bigger (better)? strain reliefs, but I only would be interested if it sounds the same.
Does anybody know if the NVX EX 10S sold by sonix electronix is the same headphone? I like the look better, plus it has a chin slider and bigger (better)? strain reliefs, but I only would be interested if it sounds the same.
Do they sound just like the GR06? I'm guessing that they are the same ie. For some reason the rebranded NVX looks cooler, and with better strain reliefs.
Hi, I'm selling my practically new Fidue A63 that i got a couple weeks ago. Great little pair of headphones with a mid-centric sound and well defines bass. I'm getting new headphones coming in and I need to make way for them. I paid $60 for them from Gateshop, but you can have them for $40. pictures to come this afternoon.