or Connect

Posts by metabaron

I already have the Sabre and decided to get the Vyrus because of the Bluetooth lanyard option. I was interested in the Delta as well but I think I will be happy with the Sabre and Vyrus and the Bluetooth option.
Well, it would be understandable if Trinity only accepts one code per purchase. Plus I can save the other discount for a next purchase I suppose
Would it be possible to use both the headfi member and Trinity account discount together? Anybody knows? I don't see an option for both at the checkout.
In the website the Bluetooth lanyard has options for all Trinity headphones. Will the 2 pin version fit all of them or will it be different between the deltas and the Sabre/Vyrus?
I was interested in getting the Vyrus with the exchange rate going on now and the store discount, but after having the Sabre for a week I have become interested in the Deltas. I know that the Deltas and the Vyrus are not on the same level, but I am wondering if it would be worth it to purchase them if I already have the Sabres? Do they offer something different?
I was interested in getting the Vyrus with the exchange rate going on now and the store discount, but after having the Sabre for a week I have become interested in the Deltas. I know that the Deltas and the Vyrus are not on the same level, but I am wondering if it would be worth it to purchase them if I already have the Sabres? Do they offer something different?
Yes, I noted that. They are indeed hard to connect, altough once connected I don't have polarity issues on mine.
The website says that the Sabre comes with a triple flange and small foam tips, but neither came with my order. I got all the other tips. Anybody knows if they change that?
Does anyone knows what the filters tuning colors are?
Magnetic Sabre...