or Connect

Posts by metabaron

He probably has the revised version with the fixed cables, but not the new version. I think the only color options they have for the new version is transparent black and red/blue.
Sorry, meant to say my new VSD3S. And yes, the build quality of the new version is way better than the old one, s or no s version.
Don't know, he sent me the DHL reference number to track the package.
I'm asking because I didn't get one for my Sabres either, they just showed up at my door one day. In fact I asked Bob about it and he sent me the tracking number but I got his message the same day that my Sabre arrived.
I didn't get a shipping notification, was everybody sent one?
I just got my new VSDS3 in red/blue and I have to admit that the new built quality has simply blown me away. I had the original VSD3 in the same color combination (with detachable cables) that I ended up selling, and the built improvements are obvious. The shells now join seamlessly unlike in the original where I could actually notice the glue on them. Great upgrade from a built quality point of view.
Are there any pictures of the finished Vyruses available?
This exactly. Thanks for explaining better than I did :-)
The connector on the cable with the wire has become lose and is coming off, now it basically moves around freely. [IMG]