Posts by metabaron

I just got mine to use with my sennheiser IE7. I know some people here say that is not necessry with the IE7, but it was so cheap and provided a much needed volume boost. It pretty much saved the IE7 for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by PatrickC I got my IE7s from eCost yesterday. I really like them, especially after 10-15 hours of burn-in with pink and white noise. My only complaint is that the jack is not gold plated! I find that turning it in my iPhone will cause the sound to change immensely. Anyone else have this problem? Aside from that, I'm very pleased with my purchase. just got mine from eCost as well, and noticed the same thing with my...
Quote: Originally Posted by dfkt The Super.Fi 5 EB/Pro tips - the gray, thick, smooth surface ones. The SF5v2 tips are quite inferior, similar to the IE8 stock ones - thin, rough surface. Thanks. Also do you know if they are all the same size as the tips from Sennheiser? I just want to make sure to know which size to purchase, as the small ones fit me best.
Quote: Originally Posted by dfkt I see, 3X0... I gave up on any stock tips after a few minutes of playing around and went straight for the Super.Fi tips. There sure was quite some difference in sound, seal, and fit for my ears, even though the medium single flanges from Senn and UE have basically the same size and shape (but different texture and material strength). Which silicon tips are those? The one for the Super.Fi Pro or Super 5? I'm...
Hi, I just got my new Sennheiser IE7 and for the most part I love them. But the case they come with is just not practical for everyday use. I was wondering if anybody here knows of a place online that sells cases for headphones that I could use for the IE7? And that are located in the USA? I don't want to get raped by Shipping and customs. Thanks
Dude, just get the Sennheiser IE7 for $162 from eCost...eCOST.com-Sennheiser In-Ear Monitor Earphones - IE 7 - Sennheiser IE 7 (Headphones) - eCOST.com - electronics, computers, laptops, mp3 players
Get hooks from Phonaks. $8 including delivery, way more comfortable.
Get hooks from Phonaks. $8 including delivery, way more comfortable.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheDeliveryMan Here is why you DO NOT want to listen to fakes: Counterfeited headphones are most often assembled in de-centralized counterfeiting camps all over the Chinese countryside. They are most often assembled with child-labor in dirty basements with zero respect to product integrity or hygiene. You don't know what you're putting in your ears. If anyone wants more info on counterfeiting, contact me directly, or, if you...
I aslo saw that the same vendor is selling i-Voda Small Double Flange Earbuds for Senn CX350 CX95 CX550. Does anyone have any experience with those? Would they be better for the IE7?