or Connect

Posts by metabaron

For sale I have a Westone ADV Beta in excellent condition. Asking for $30. All accessories included.
For sale I have an Astrotec GX-50 in excellent condition. All tips and pouch are with it. Asking for $35. Only ships to the USA.
Yeah, that issue sounds rather strange. They are pretty much plug and play for me.
Yes it is for those of us who have cases. Where did you get yours? I was thinking of getting it through Amazon but now I worry they have old stock. Maybe it would be better to buy directly from RHA?
Compare the jack in your own photos to those in other pictures in headfi or the internet. There seem to be two versions going around.
Do my eyes deceive me or are there two different versions of the jack going around the 750? One where the jack stars immediately after the metal tube, and another where there seems to be a little black plastic ring in between, like either the T10/T20? Anyone knows if this is true?
Do my eyes deceive me or are there two different versions of the jack going around the 750? One where the jack stars immediately after the metal tube, and another where there seems to be a little black plastic ring in between, like either the T10/T20? Anyone knows if this is true?
To the people who own both the RHA 750 and the Momentum, which are easier to drive out a phone/itouch? Which are more forgiving of lower bit rate music? Which are more comfortable?