or Connect

Posts by metabaron

I am in the process of sorting through everything right now.
So the package arrived to my doorstep and the DHL box pretty much disintegrated as soon as I pick it up (it was left under my doormat that was completely wet because it was raining all morning-great job there DHL). The box itself has a huge dent as you can see in the picture.
So we should be getting shipping emails between today and tomorrow? (Haven't gotten mine yet).
It's obvious he was referring to the airiness in the sound of the Titans themselves, not the comply tips.
I tried and I really wanted to like these ie, and soundwise they are really good for the price, but I just received my second replacement pair and it has worse issues than the original ones. The plastic tubing on the right piece comes of the side which makes the wired come out of my ear every couple minutes. And to make matters worse, I am experiencing worse driver flex out of both sides. I sino know if I keep getting replacement out of a bad batch, but the issues are...
Yeah, I just did. The driver flex is getting worse and the sound changes on the right piece because of it. I wonder if the problem is limited to a few D2, or is more widespread, but this is my second faulty pair :-(
Yeah, I don't know what to do now, I could contact Teo again or just keep them as they are, but the driver flex issue is actually getting worse.
Sucks as this is my second pair, and the plastic tubing issue is not as bad as the first pair, but the driver flex is really putting off. Having serious buyer regret now, and kinda sucks as I really enjoy the sound.
Also, I just noticed that I get a lot of driver flex on the right piece when putting it on/putting my finger on it, anybody else is noticing driver flex?
Yeah, me too. In fact I only use spinfits with my Titan 3.