Posts by metabaron

I see that you have Dunu's dual driver iem as well. I recently bought it when they went on sale at LMUE for US$88. Which one would you say is the better value? Just curious.
For those interested, I have both the VSD1 and GR07 BE, and I'm waiting for the arrival of my new VSD3S, so I can write comparisons with them.
Well, my VSD3S red-blue has been shipped and are on their way. Now the waiting game begins.
It was a mistake on LMUE part. But since it was their mistake, they will honor the price so I got the VSD3s red and blue for only $45.
Weird, I just bought the red and blue VSD3s but just got charged $45. LMUE seems to have made a mistake with the pricing and corrected it almost immediately, but my order went through before that.
Sold.
Errm... You do know that Audio-Technica is a Japanese company, not a ‘western one,' right?
We'll, I'll be waiting for the preorder for the VSD3 in 10 days then. Hopefully it'll be worth it.
I wonder who actually has the right information. LMUE is a VSonic authorized reseller, but their information seems to condradict what I have been hearing about the VSD3/VSD3S these last few months.
Ok LMUE is confusing the...out of me. Now they claim that their preorder is for the VSD3s, not the VSD3. And that the difference between the two is that actually the VSD3s is the more balanced of the two, while the VSD3 has the stronger bass.