or Connect

Posts by metabaron

And they are easy to drive, I have the volume at half in my itouch 5.
I just got them today and at first impression they are very clear for the price, bass is fast and punchy, all in all a better sound signature than the S0. I must really have a high tolerance for highs because neither these, the VSONIC GR07, nor the triple fi 10 bother me, and they all are supposed to have peaky treble. As an aside note, whoever thought these should be labeled blue must be slightly colorblind, because these are definitely purple (the ink blue ones).
Just preordered a pair in blue. With the Facebook discount it came down to $21 and change so why not. Looking forward to them.
On my iTouch I put it at half the total volume. I suppose it would be the same with an iPhone.
I just want a non mick version, and was wondering if all westone aftermarket cables fit the beta or if it is a specific model.
Does anybody have any experience with aftermarket cables for these headphones? I'm looking for a cable without a mick.
Sold.
From BeachCamera and Buydig, both authorized dealers. You can buy from them from their eBay and Amazon stores.
Wow, for $59 I couldn't resist. This will be my new "commuter" earphones.
How easy are the betas to drive? From a tablet or an itouch?