or Connect

Posts by mikemercer

this is CRAZY good: Audeze SINE + Double Helix Cables Peptide V2 + AK380 (yeah yeah I know, overkill - bit they sound SO good balanced)
Jude this touched my soul - and it was so great to finally meet your wife and boy brother.Thanks for everything. Especially this story -  I was born with major hearing issues. Thanks to my ENT doc (who later went onto being a leader in the field) and a few surgeries, I had normal hearing by age 5 or so...  Harry Pearson actually thought I got so heavily into music and sound because I was subconsciously making up for lost time!I used to think it was kinda nuts - but it...
I gotta say I loved the Modwright tube amp - using my ETHER + DHX Xtreme cables (my reference) it just served up the music with such warmth and character it was intoxicating for me. Dan Wright built a headphone amp stage into his integrated amp years ago, and it was great - but this, man, I'm PUMPED to live with that some more!   It handled everything from Radiohead and Nosaj Thing to Elbow and WAVVES with grace, fluidity, and the overall presence of sound was as...
StillhartI'm comin' to Donalds!!!!
F YEAHmy Brooklyn hometown herowe were rockin' that so I gotta drop: "Uh, damn right I like the life I live'Cause I went from negative to positiveAnd it's all...(It's all good)...and if you don't know, now you know, jigga, uhUh, uh."
WOH on a reply frenzy...   but, fellas!!   Nosaj Thing (the artist - many of you heard me play his music during the Tungsten demos) RT'd one of my Tweets feat. my Audeze SINEs, AK380, DHC and his music last night,   AND: he JUST responded personally on Twitter (guys got CRAZY underground electronic crew) to this post/pic I sent taggin' CanJamGlobal and Cavalli - of this kid LOVIN the Tungsten w/ his music on the screen    CanJam on Nosaj Things Twitter...
broyou didn't tell me you checked em out and really dig emSO psyched to hear this! I just wrote about em at OccupyHifi - watched Meze for months on Instagram! Their pics of the process, and the Meze crew were so cooland when I saw Tyll liked em so much I had to check em out. He and I see differently sometimes, but sometimes its ON.I got em, and fellow owners: - wait til you hear em after 200 hours if you own em - uh huh.. LOVE the Meze 99Classics - and Antonio Meze and his...
HEY that's Headphone Princess (on Twitter)'s customized LCD-X by Alex Rosson (Harmony loves pink - and all who know her know what a true Head-Fier she is)Alex did that for her when I told him her a__hole ex took and sold her Audezes!! and they sound better than mine - damn her. Nomad Girl YES!THat's my rig! AK380 - DHC Comp4 spore mini-mini - Cavalli LS proto - and her (also made pink as a favor) Wywires Red Series cableand I THINK they look better on her.She's AWESOME
LOVE Garyhe's the man
yeah that was AWESOME When I walked into Justin Webers house and saw the Kenzie - I practically ran over (months ago) and plugged my QP1R into it and used my ETHERs and Audezes!!!SO psyched to see that - I infected Justin - and he came to CanJam and had a BLAST and having Jason Lord there,So peeps can see dealers are NOT the enemy - A__hole dealers are!Jasons an acoustician, and engineer, and a great friend, the mans a Vietnam veteran - and he's embracing personal audio...