or Connect

Posts by mikemercer

GREAT job boyz!and it was great to get some time w/ Jude - been too long brotha, and thanks for listening - it meant alot...  "XoxoaDp Deng of Xoxoa was displaying their Bluetooth headphone adapters, which is inserted directly into the headphone (which accept 3.5 connectors) turning them wireless. Dp also said in the works would be an adapter that would be able to accept IEM connectors." I'm psyched about where Dp took this - was lucky enough to test some protos - and even...
not there YET but next time, pretty please - lemme know (a Bay Area jigga) bout a RoofDeck party in SF! We could had the RobotEars Crew play!!!! and connect to Underground DJ culture - and have a BLASTJUST my 2 cents... CANT WAIT TO SEE U GUYS here's my girl Amber Cox KILLIN' the dex last Friday night!!!!Wouldn't we want her to play for us? and we could have Mr.C play some WICKED vinyl next time!! next year - BIG dance party w/ Head-Fi at Fabric, London?!?!?! but I can...
miss ya Bill-P!!!! think I'm gonna bring this portable rig,and leavin in 10min!!! EtherNu RAL OPT Edition / Double Helix CablesAK240
JUST got up from power-nap following my studio sesh
thinkin' bout bringin' Harry Pearson's (my first mentor and Founder of The Absolute Sound - he passed away this year) refurbished Stax SRM-T1 and headphones -  but the tubes are a lil' tired- maybe someone has some I can use... Gotta check the numbers...  sounded great when I got it back last week though!   I have the original electrostat cans - so theyre also a bit fragile - but really cool to hear a serious piece of personal audio history Anybody Interested in...
Mad Dog Pro is AWESOME.Love mine!!!! HAD to get a break (studio issues)... gotta make it tomorrow...Miss U guys
Hey Guyz,   GOOD TO BE BACK at HeadFi (LOTS goin on) - will be catching up over the next few weeks!   I'm in an all-night studio session - But I'm going to try my best to be there!   I MISS this community -    and if this is your first Head-Fi Meet (saw some posts) Congratulations!! They're a BLAST.
How'd that go???? Man, the microStreamer still has a solid place in my personal audio travel arsenal!! It still makes for a KILLER 96/24-bit USB DAC (love its dedicated 2.25v line output  - as opposed to adjusting the gain on an output-stage and guessing where the sweet spot is),and - while I KNOW this is over-the-top: I laced it w/ my Nordost Heimdall2 iKable (3.5mm-to-RCA) and it was perfect for bridging my girl Mina's MacBook Pro to her powered Alesis monitors when I...
I'd LOVE to be part of the beta team for this... Been TOO LONG since I been back at home here at Head-Fi!!!!