or Connect

Posts by mikemercer

DUDE I didn't know you were a "Young Gun of Hi-fi"w/ Stephen moderating. I GOTS to be there for that!!
psyched to spend some time w/ Flow!! LOVE my ETHERs + ETHER-C  on the Schiit Jotunheim!!   
@Kevin_Halverson?? ANY idea how to address this issue??
GREAT job Larry!!!! Been LOVIn' it - and workin' on  new Mike Drop at OccupyHifi gonna mention it.Then full review. But you NAILED it man!I've been so busy lovin' music through the thing and new cans I haven't sat down to write about the damn thing!Michael's psyched about this - and he should be. Yeah - I said recently if you're in the market for an iDevice/Android battery Amp/DAC - and the budgets around this - just pull the damn trigger!!     
I think the Teaks should take care a' ya very nicely - and hey, this coming the "Audeze Jihadist"  Now - the LCD-2 is still one of my faves
NIICE  I'm LOVIN' the CEntrance DACportable.I think it could be Goodmans best-sounding Amp/DAC YET!!
oh man - NICE!!!!! When I threw my new DHC on my ETHER-Cs w/ the Questyle CMA600i headphone amp/DAC - DAAAAM! I usually don't shy away from saying the maker of the cable I was using prior to DHC just for giggles - but, this time Peters leadmade such a dramatic difference I don't wanna say what the other lead was! But this is simply magical
  Realizing how grand this combination is again!! My Audeze LCD-XCs (haven't used these in a LONG time) via Moon Audio Silver Dragon - and the microStreamer!! Using Amarra for TIDAL as source - WICKED
  I really dig the Mytek ahead of my LC.   I'm gonna be givin' the Brooklyn a try. YEAH!!