Posts by LaDolceVita

I've been considering the Sony XBA 3iP and VSonic GR07 MK2. Any experience with these?
I had my HiSound Crystals for around 2 years and I was satisfied with their sound (well-rounded, good with different genres). However, they broke recently, I need a replacement and I've been having a case of "upgradeitis" for a few weeks as well . I listen to rock, metal, electronic, pop, jazz, classical... Pretty much everything, but primarily rock and metal. What I'm looking for is a well-rounded IEM that can perform well with different genres, I'm not a basshead but I...
My HDTV is a KDL-32BX330.   I tested the N64 with an older TV and it works, so it's not the console or the cable.
Hi!   You might think that using an HDTV to play Nintendo 64 is rather pointless, but I like to play Nintendo's older gaming systems from time to time, and I don't own an older TV. I have a Nintendo NES that works great on my TV and I had no problems connecting it. But when I try to connect the Nintendo 64 I can't make it work. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? I'm connecting the cables exactly where I place the NES cables and the TV displays a message that says "no...
I have to disagree... This might be the first Muse album I won't be buying    I really wanted to enjoy it, but I was very disappointed when I heard the full album. Although I didn't like any of the songs that were released previously, I kept an open mind. I actually can't remember any truly great and epic songs, or even guitar riffs. I admire when bands are willing to experiment and explore new influences and sounds, but in this case this album is a mess, different...
I'm also interested in this. I'm going to New York in 3 weeks and want to be able to try some headphones.
Thanks Joker. I read your review of the HiSound Crystal and the SE215 and apparently they sound pretty much alike. And the price is similar too. To you, what are the main differences between them? I'm not looking for bass monsters, I like bass to be noticeable but without sacrificing detail and the highs and mids. 
Which one would you recommend? The Shure SE215 or RE0?   I listen to all types of music (except country and rap/hip hop), but most of the time I listen to rock and metal, so guitars have to sound good. I also listen occasionally to classical, electronic and jazz.    What type of sound do I want? I want a good soundstage, good vocals, great guitars, clarity... But at the same time, although I'm not a bass head, I don't want bass-anemic earphones and I want bass to...
I finally bought the iPod Touch (64GB, white), now I have to wait until it arrives so I can compare it to the iPod 5G. I'll let you know how it goes   
Oops, sorry! Thanks for the suggestions :-)