Posts by beyondthepale35

Yeah, they are very scarce right now. Dropped the price a little more, I've only used it about 30 hours or so. I'm not the kind of person to rip people off haha.
Looking to sell or trade my PS4, purchased on launch and not used very much. Still have the original box and all accessories, and comes with Killzone. For trades, looking for a good iem and cash, or just straight sale. I'll post some pictures later, but message me if you're interested.
Selling my Schiit Modi, purchased around Christmastime of last year (2012). When they shipped it to me they only included one of the rubber feet, but other than that and a couple minor scratches it works perfectly fine. Price includes shipping to the CONUS, just need to fund some PS4 purchases so trying to get rid of the last of my gear. Ill post pictures up later tonight. Thanks for looking!
The only thing I know about Portugal. The Man is that they had their van and equipment stolen in Chicago, just like my friends a week ago haha. But I enjoyed the set.
As a Gator fan, I wish I could afford these...but a beautiful pair of headphones nonetheless.
Its already been up a couple days, here's the link: http://www.head-fi.org/t/678714/ath-w1000x
If anyone is looking for a pair, mine are up for sale. Really enjoyed them but think I'm gonna splurge on some LCD-2s or HE-500s.
Incredibly quick sale =/
I need the extra cash so up for sale is a Project Ember purchased off head-fi a month and a half ago I think. Im terrible with time haha. Anyway, its a wonderful sounding amp but I already have a CKKIII and being a broke head-fier I cant justify having two amps right now. The auto-bias really makes tube rolling a breeze - just plug in any compatible tube and it works, no voltage selecting needed. Also has adjustable output impedance and gain switches to really allow a...
Looks like the upgrade bug has hit me again, so off these must go. Bought about 3-4 weeks ago off another head-fier, he said he put under 10 hours on them and I've probably put around 50 or so. Looked brand new when I got them and the status of that hasnt changed. Ill try and put pictures up when I get home tonight, but they're in mint condition. Comes with the original box and paperwork.    Shipping is in the continental US only, paypal and shipping fees are included....