or Connect

Posts by kiertijai

If the new Sennheiser Orpheus combo is as good as many think   I may consider selling one of my R 10's plus Sennheiser Orpheus's  plus Stax SR omega's   and Aristaeus amplifer in order  to get that combo
Rumor has it that the extra pins are for dual bias connections and some type of protection circuit like that fitted on the Quad ELS speakers. This might indicate that the new amplifier could be a dual mono config and a bit of a beast in terms of output. Hopefully all will be revealed in the coming weeks. No details of the bias level either vs the original Orpheus or the Stax Pro.        Thanks for the info.  Please keep updating.        In your opinion , from the...
I would like to know whether can the new Sennheiser Amp + DAC be used with the  Sennheiser Orpheus I and other Stax headphones : SR009 , O2 mkI Do we need the adapter ? 6 pin vs 8 pin
Try munkonggadget at Amarin plaza or other branches
Mark from Audio HiFi stated that a top that will accommodate tall tubes like the VT99 will be out in about 6 weeks        Thanks for the info.  Good to hear that we can use different tubes in the microzotl2.        May I ask which tubes can we use now? VT99, ECC32, ECC33, 6SL7's?        Does the use of those tubes make the warranty invalid?
any update on the performances of Joule V power supply? thanks
This is the response I got from Teradak   If you really need 12V@4A output, you should order 65W ~ 100W PSU for better performance because the linear power supply unit is not as efficient as the regular switching power supply unit. We have 100W PSU in stock and its price is $220 USD that does not include shipping fee.         This is probably the reason why there is difference in A  David's info of 2A and 3.7A from urban hifi
MicroZOTL is self biasing. MicroZOTL draws about 2 A @ 12 V. I don't know what the rating of the power supply is that is furnished with MicroZOTL 2.   This is the info. from David   I also asked the specification directly from Teradak about their power supply, hope they will answer  
thanks, how's about this one.  It says that it is 50W but ?2A http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-TeraDak-DC-50W-Dacmagic-plug-12V-power-source-PSU-Linear-Power-Supply-AQ/191250090530?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D32297%26meid%3D33f691c7f4c54b2f9e56de4d76d06a3e%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D131112824783&rt=nc
I will try to get more info. from them but I am not sure to get full specification. I have purchased Gustard U12 USB interface which is very good but not much info from breeze audio