Posts by kiertijai

Dear Seeteeyou, Thanks so much for the link. Which one will you choose as the best buy one : price performance or the best one if the price is not to high I plan to use stereovox cable on this connector
HI, I have few good RCA interconnects and would like to connect the 6.5 mm output of the Herus to my headphone amplifier? do we have a good quality connector for this purpose? 6.5 mm male to two female RCA's any link will be highly appreciated. I don't want to spend more bucks on those audioquest or crystal cable that can do that.
I use my JPS Abyss with my MalValve Three amplifier which drives it very well enough in balanced in and out. However I prefer more using the Abyss with speaker post of my David Berning ZOTL ZH230 which drives it the best, with the best bass in term of power , layering and extension and excellent dynamic. I also have the tube sound that I like combining with the power to drive the Abyss to its potential and it is more life like as speakers I haven't heard with the Liquid...
Mine is Aristaeus amplifier + HE90 (B759 as drivers) for electrostatic for dynamic and other : JPS Abyss, TakeT H2, new Jecklin float QA driven by speaker amplifier Berning Zotl ZH230+ Zotl Preone:D
I am new to this thread so my question may have been answered before and I apologize for that. With the JPS Abyss, will the GSX mkII be a good match too? and how about when comparing to the Liquid Gold or Woo WA22? . I am using Weiss DAC202. JPS aluminata AC and XLR interconnects. What is the real waiting time for the GSX mkII? thanks,
There was a minimeeting in Bangkok Thailand. We had chances to audition takeT H2+, Jecklin Float QA, SR009 and JPS Abyss Here is the opinion of Warin http://www.head-fi.org/t/666765/the-jps-labs-abyss-ab-1266-appreciation-and-impressions-thread/748 [Abyss AB-1266: First impression I got from these are "accuracy" and "bold". Each sound and note is very tight. If metaphor is needed, I would depict the Abyss as a legion of well-disciplined marching soldier with thunder...
Dear Richard, Congratulations Please enjoy your HEV90 and your (at least two) Orpheux Please compare HEV90 vs Aristaeus vs BHSE with the Orpheus. You are one of the very few person who hear and own all those amplifiers at the same time.
What is the price? I am confused between 10,000$ vs 16,000$ We are lucky that there will be one demo unit at Munkong in Thailand and we may have chance to audit this amplifier again. There should be a minimeeting again. It will be a tube lover dream for tube rolling : 300B : I will bring vintage 1950 or 1960 WE300B, STC 4300A and other 300B equivalent 2A3 : Hope somebody will bring monoplate RCA or Fivre 2A3 Lots of 6SN7s, Wonder that it would accept ECC32, ECC33,...
A pair of 100$ is very cheap, you should purchase that one. I bidded this pair after I have been searching at Brent Jessee and the price there was 250$ per tube (N/A) so I thought a matched pair , test better than NOS same lot was cheap. I will keep looking for more too.
Any idea how the HP4 pair with the Fostex TH900? Also, have you tried some tube rolling with the HP4 ? I read some guys tested succesfully Sofia Electric S6L7 I also found that it pairs wonderfully with Fostex TH900 and Sony MDR R10. It may not be powerful to adequately drive HE6. I was recommended to use tube rolling with Tungsol 6SL7GTY and then we will be all set but does not have a chance to try yet by the way it sounds right now. May be one day because of...