Posts by AzNyCans

Wow thanks everyone, the Grado's are like ohh myy god post has gotten replies but my sincere request does not. Interesting. Not sure what I did incorrectly to not get any responses. Goodnight all.
Hi all, longtime reader, and now I'm ready to participate. I was introduced to the wonderful world of Hi-Fi by getting my hands on some Grado SR-80's about two years back. They still make me smile when I listen to them, and even though I have not auditioned many other brands, I am confident in saying I probably would still prefer the Grado sound compared to others. I know there are lot of good cans out there though and I have been following the K701's from when there was...
Say what you will about Grado fanboys, but for some reason it seems Sennheiser fans by my observation get awfully perturbed when their 350 dollar product doesn't by much really (if at all) outperform headphones from a miniscule company with less overall employees than Sennheiser has working at the front desk of their headquarters. Sennheisers sound terrific, but they are not "fun" in my opinion. As a first time poster and long time reader, what I've been able to ascertain...