or Connect

Posts by AzNyCans

Sale made. Thanks everyone for your interest.
Mitchgo,   I agree wholeheartedly (even had the same conversation with The Wife, haha) For me, these are THE headphones for now. I found my perfect, closed phone. I'm not sure what kind of music you're into, but check out Television Marquee Moon on these. Amazing. I could listen to them for days. They do get a little warm, but it is summer and I'm in Arizona. I am looking forward to wearing them with cooler weather.   Happy listening everyone!  
Ideally, I wanted to sell them off as I had some other components in mind, but I'm open to it. PM me fore sure. Thanks!
Honestly sounded phenomenal right out of the box. I'd say approximately 100 hours in, highs became more refined, mids became a little bit more forward and bass tightened up even more. In addition I think the soundstage and imaging improved. These are awesome cans and I believe you will love them! Cheers!
The K550 has a sliiightly better soundstage width etc., but IMO the M4U 1 has better impact, timbre, PRaT, sub-bass.....You name it. I just enjoy and can lose myself in the music more. Some find the fit uncomfortable, but they disappear on my head.   Hope this helps. Good luck!
Still available! Seller backed out.   Cheers!
My apologies. I have been super busy and have not accessed the site in a few days. Sale is pending on these, but if for some reason they become available again,  I will surely reach out to you. Thank you for your interest and good luck finding another pair.   Cheers! Thomas
They're incredible both amped and out of a DAP/smartphone. (I use the HTC One) Incredible performance, incredible value. Not sure why they're not talked about constantly. See my Review here:   http://www.head-fi.org/products/psb-m4u-1/reviews/9273   Happy Listening! Thomas  
PM Sent! Thanks!
Price lowered! $200 it is!