Posts by AzNyCans

Hello. Ygpm Thanks!
Selling or Trading Excellent Condition Channel Islands VHP-1 Headphone Amp with upgraded VAC-1 Power Supply. Asking $400 OBO for both.   Original price of amp was $399.00 Original and Current price of Power Supply is $199.00 **(I will also include for free a custom made Revelation Audio Cryo Silver power cable originally $79.00. The cable is the perfect length (about a foot long) for going between the VHP-1 and VAC-1, and it makes a nice sonic...
Selling or Trading Mint Condition Channel Islands VHP-1 Headphone Amp with upgraded VAC-1 Power Supply. Original price of amp was $399.00 Original and Current price of Power Supply is $199.00   I am letting it go because I just purchased an amp/DAC combo, and really don't need two amps. The units are in MINT condition, both functionally and cosmetically. I will also include a custom made Revelation Audio Cryo Silver power cable. The cable is the perfect...
Hi there sunninho. I looked for my email receipt but must have accidentally deleted it. I believe I purchased them Feb 2011.
Hi Zorahk,   you can reach me at tbizcuit1@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Indeed it is. Cheers to you as well!
Dennis, I appreciate your feedback. However I am confused by your comments regarding a used sale price of $500. They're literally in Like-New condition, and new these still list at $999.99 everywhere.   Happy Listening!
Thanks BlackenedPlague! I just keep them in good condition. They arrived nice and shiny. The wood is really beautiful.
One pair of pristine Denon AH-D7000's for sale. Not interested in Trade at this time, as I have enough headphones. (Tee Hee. You all know what I mean.) The only reason I am letting these go, is that I really enjoy the Grado sound and after extensive listening with my PS500's, the Denon's are not getting much use. I thought I would need some closed phones when I bought them, but I end up using my IEM's when listening to music where I don't want to disturb my neighbors....
I own both the D-7000's and received the PS500's about 6 months ago. I have literally reached for my Denon's 2 times since then, and they were short-lived listening sessions. The PS500's do not get enough credit on Head-Fi. They are marvelous and well rounded with all genres. Can't get enough of them. To anyone that owns them, listen to Violin Concerto, No. 3: "Strassburg" K. 216, 3rd Movement, from the Master and Commander soundtrack, and tell me it doesn't sound like...