Posts by AzNyCans

Yikes, that's a huge downgrade if I've ever seen one. Is it because the M100 are more durable?
These T51P's are simply awesome. There really are no real faults. Superb.
$old!
Bump. Still available! Thanks!
Like-New Condition Grado PS500 For Sale!   One pair of Like-New Grado PS500's for sale. I am letting these go because although I really enjoy the Grado sound (ALOT), there are not many opportunities lately for me to listen to open-back headphones. I am either at work, where I do not have the ability to listen to music, or my wife and (almost) 2 yr old little girl are sleeping. So these are not getting as much use as I'd like, and I'd rather they go to a good HeadFi'er...
Ugh? Why is that...?
Amazon has them now, directly through NAD. All 3 colors are available. Sweet! http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_box_?k=nad+viso+hp50
Sale made. Thanks everyone for your interest.
Mitchgo,   I agree wholeheartedly (even had the same conversation with The Wife, haha) For me, these are THE headphones for now. I found my perfect, closed phone. I'm not sure what kind of music you're into, but check out Television Marquee Moon on these. Amazing. I could listen to them for days. They do get a little warm, but it is summer and I'm in Arizona. I am looking forward to wearing them with cooler weather.   Happy listening everyone!  
Ideally, I wanted to sell them off as I had some other components in mind, but I'm open to it. PM me fore sure. Thanks!