or Connect

Posts by AzNyCans

$old!
One more Bump. Thanks for looking!
***Price Drop!!*** Hello all, I've lowered the price to reflect current product pricing. Thanks for looking!
Bump!
Hello All,     Up for sale is a Beyerdynamic T51P. This is an excellent little headphone, light and perfect for portable use. They are on-ear, but supremely comfortable. The Tesla drivers are very efficient and you really don't need an amp, although they certainly scale nicely. They have excellent transparency and resolution and dig pretty deep into the details of a recording. They have a nice, lively energy and robust, yet taut bass. The T51P have won multiple awards and...
Haha thank you. I didn't even realize I posted it in the incorrect forum. Much appreciated!! Thomas
Bump!
Hello All,       Up for sale is a Beyerdynamic T51P. This is an excellent little headphone, light and perfect for portable use. They are on-ear, but supremely comfortable. The Tesla drivers are very efficient and you really don't need an amp, although they certainly scale nicely. They have excellent transparency and resolution and dig pretty deep into the details of a recording. They have a nice, lively energy and robust, yet taut bass. The T51P have won multiple awards...
This song really does sound amazing on the Z7's. Wow. Great impact and instrument separation. Layering is terrific too as you mentioned! TF
Hello All,   Lots of views. Any interest in this? Otherwise I'll just keep it. Thanks for your input!   Happy Listening