Posts by AzNyCans

Bump!
Hello All,       Up for sale is a Beyerdynamic T51P. This is an excellent little headphone, light and perfect for portable use. They are on-ear, but supremely comfortable. The Tesla drivers are very efficient and you really don't need an amp, although they certainly scale nicely. They have excellent transparency and resolution and dig pretty deep into the details of a recording. They have a nice, lively energy and robust, yet taut bass. The T51P have won multiple awards...
Haha thank you. I didn't even realize I posted it in the incorrect forum. Much appreciated!! Thomas
Bump!
Hello All,       Up for sale is a Beyerdynamic T51P. This is an excellent little headphone, light and perfect for portable use. They are on-ear, but supremely comfortable. The Tesla drivers are very efficient and you really don't need an amp, although they certainly scale nicely. They have excellent transparency and resolution and dig pretty deep into the details of a recording. They have a nice, lively energy and robust, yet taut bass. The T51P have won multiple awards...
This song really does sound amazing on the Z7's. Wow. Great impact and instrument separation. Layering is terrific too as you mentioned! TF
Hello All,   Lots of views. Any interest in this? Otherwise I'll just keep it. Thanks for your input!   Happy Listening
Bump.
As a T51P owner myself, I am amazed there hasn't been more hoopla about them on HeadFi. They are simply amazing headphones, regardless of their small size and "portable" moniker. Punchy, dynamic, detailed and easy to drive. What more could you ask for? However, I am an even happier man with the T51P's and Z7's!   Cheers!
Hello All, Up for sale is a Nuforce Icon HDP DAC/Amp. I've had this excellent little device for a few years and it has served me well. It has a dead-silent noise floor, excellent transparency and is a pretty revealing DAC. I think it is ideal for warmer sounding headphones, adding a touch of sparkle, and it has been mentioned many times on this forum and others, that it pairs really well with the Sennheiser 55x and 650's. I am looking to finally step up my equipment a bit...