Posts by SpoolinEclipse

Rejoining the Grado fan club, well technically never left haha.  Picked up a used pair of the newer SR325is with the powder coat type finish from a fellow head-fi'er, and wow these are awesome.  I do not find the treble to be piercing whatsoever, however that may be due to my source and amp which is the Yulong U100.  Love the simplicity of Grado, and sure its not a neutral phone by any means but I LOVE the grado sound.   -Mike
Since selling most of my headphones, I have up for trade a well burnt in but in good condition ATH-M50(S), i'd be willing to trade for, or purchase a decent priced Grado phone.  Looking specifically for a grado since I can power it with my cellphone, and wont really be using it at home much.  If you have anything on the cheaper side please let me know.   All I ask is that they work fine, condition isnt a huge deal.
Hi all, up for sale is my Yulong U100 Amp/Dac.  The unit has low hours on it, sounded great with the headphones I have used them with.  If your interested I am selling it for 200, with shipping included (2day ship).  I only accept paypal and can only send to the US. Great Dac and amp at the price point.   Thank you.
Sure, I can do that if your willing to do 250 via paypal.  Are you located within the US?   Thanks, Mike
HD600s -Sold.   Thanks!
Selling my like new SR225i includes headphone bag, the Grado's have less than 20 hours of total use on them I'm looking to sell them to search for another can to compliment my HD600.  You will be getting a practically brand new SR225i with a headphone bag at a nice discount :) Selling them for SOLD and that includes 2Day shipping.  Would prefer paypal via gift for payment, and unfortunately need to keep sales within the US, international shipping gets expensive.  Thanks...
These have been sold     Hi, i purchased a second pair of these for my 225is, I have them installed on my MS1's, never got around to putting them on the 225is, and now selling them, so putting these for sale as well, they're still in the box along with grado jumbo type pads, they are not authentic grado pads but they sound fine on my MS1s with the alumod.  Would like to get 90 shipped or best offer.  I will post some pictures up within the hour, for now i'll show...
Looking to sell off my Darth Beyers. Paypal via gift is preferred.  If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me.  My feedback is listed in sig from previous headfi layout, and new next to my name in the listing.  Out of all my headphones I've used My ATH-M50 most of the time since most of my listening was at work, these headphones have very low usage.  I have to keep sales within the US at this time unless your willing to pay actual shipping on top of my listed...
Hey everyone, I've ran into a financial situation and need to let go of my equipment.  I would prefer to keep sales within the US at this time. Paypal via gift is preferred.  If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me.  My feedback is listed in sig from previous headfi layout, and new next to my name in the listing.   Nuforce uDAC: (Original, not the 2nd version) I've used this uDAC a lot, its probably had several hundred hours of listening on it @ work, It...
Looking to sell my NFB-12,  its in perfect condition as recieved from Audio-Gd,  it comes with the power cord, usb and optical cable, as well as 8 jumpers which i've included in a ziplock bag with the optical cable.  The unit is just a few days old there is roughly 20 hours at most on the device, I just want to experiment with a few more dac's before finalizing on one.   I paid 244.90 for it, and would like to get sold with FedEx 2Day shipping included.  If you have...