Posts by So_Sweet

Headroom charged me extra 100$ for everything, UPS charged 50$, shipping cost 39, and tax so on so on. the Micro amp which was like 333 came down to 400 something. Headphonesolutions.com have some pretty good deals going on right now aswell.
D1001's I would definitely buy the amp too though. It just sounds that much better
I joined a month ago or so, anyways! HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol lingling1337 I have one of your quotes:LingLing1337: Head-Fi, the only place where you can plug headphones into a laptop, have them not work, and say "thank goodness it's just the laptop" Also I agree, I have to turn my volume a little higher for it to sound amazing
Re-cabling is win! Not that I would know... It just sounds cool.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 It may sound weird, but I have a girlfriend who may be over-supporting my headphone hobby. I feel that my AD2000s + Gilmore lite combo does a very good job for my home use, and I was going to sell off my other rig - K701 and ph-12 - since I don't really listen to classical music anymore. But my gf keeps encourging me to either keep it - or upgrade to a better rig - such as stax or W5000, since she listens to...
Argh!!! Wow I feel like i'm going to be ripped off so bad... Thanks for the tip, I'll check out amazon!
What do you guys think about this combo? I'm really considering it because of the savings. Micro Budget Audiophile Package | HeadRoom Audio Does the 2 go together well? Or should I look at a different amp?
Bose.
Around 250$?! WITH HEAD-FI ON IT?! COUNT ME IN!