Posts by FraGGleR

A more useful link for US based folks:  http://www.avoutlet.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=784 Now, pictures!
How?  Different responsibilities in different departments at this point.  The Wave will have zero impact on the Geek Outs, and likely very little on the Pulse.  The development team can't help with manufacturing and fulfillment and shouldn't/can't stay idle until every last product is shipped before working on the next product.   I feel like typing up an article on how the product development cycle works just to ease some of the angst that people have when backing KS or...
Whoops, I checked again, and I was a beta tester for the survey.  
I received a Geek Pulse survey weeks ago.  Did you contact LHLabs? I also got an update on the Pulse development on the 5th of April.  You might want to check you spam folders or visit the LHLabs website on occasion. I am still don't have my 450, but I am not crying, but patiently waiting.  From initial impressions, despite the couple month delay, it will be worth it.   You are going to feel however you feel, but product development nearly always takes longer than...
Thanks.  I will be pretty surprised if the stock Pulse is priced at $1000 retail.  But then again, the Concero HD/HPs are the only devices that I have seen out so far that use the mobile 9018 chipset and those go for $800+ each and the Pulse is a combo unit.  Well, then as an early backer, we are getting an even better deal than I originally thought.  A fully loaded is probably going to be over $2500 retail if the base pricing holds.  This will be going up against...
Ask here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/676402/diy-cable-questions-and-comments-thread
I have only read the last couple pages or so, but where does it say that the Pulse base model is going to MSRP at $1000?  And if you are paying $1000 through the campaign, then you have the maxed out version with LPS, and that bundle certainly isn't going to retail for what you paid for it.  It would be hard to imagine it retailing for less than $2K.  Since everyone is basically talking out of their arses right now, so will I.  There was no price increase.  The most basic...
I did order a Wave, as I have been looking for a DAC/amp solution for my Android phone for a long time.  I am hoping that LHLabs might be successful.   It was a bit of an impulse purchase, but I'd rather get in at the very cheapest point to increase my chances of getting 100% of my money back if I sell it once they hit retail.  I am typically in quiet places when I listen on the go, so there could still be a use for this, but since my main portable right now is a Bose...
Well, at last check, my 450 may finally make its way into the mail sometime next week and I will be able to test it for myself.  You'd think by now there would be quite a few in the hands of owners.  You might try posting on the LHLabs forums as well to see if there is more activity there around this device.
That question has been asked, as have many others regarding how wires sound in the past and many a thread has been shutdown by the ensuing debates.  I would ask this question from a build standpoint in the DIY cables questions thread instead of this gallery.  And perhaps ask in the HE-6 thread for cable recommendations on synergy if there is any.