or Connect

Posts by FraGGleR

Lol, Great!  I was able to capture the entire soundstage of the Grand Canyon with the panorama assist :)
SOLD For sale is the nicest cable I have ever made.  It is 8 strands of Doublehelixcables Peptide (OCC copper in a type 2 litz), braided together, with each strand individually sleeved in micro paracord.  Jumbo HD800 plugs, a machined aluminum Y-split cover, and Neutrik HD (stainless steel) 4-pin XLR. Just a couple inches shy of 6 feet long.   Took forever to make, but lucky for you, I can't ask for labor!  The price is below market for just the materials.  Only reason I...
Definitely not Headfi, but would do a great job taking pictures of your Headfi gear!  The T3i is a great starter DSLR kit in excellent condition.  Comes with all original accessories and box.  Can throw in a Lowepro padded bag for free.  I want to go with something more compact for travel so this is up for sale.   Shipping to US only, Paypal gift preferred, add 3% otherwise.   Forgive the smartphone pics of the camera.  Can't use my good camera to take good pictures of...
Depending on what sells between now and the meet, I might have a cDAC+ to throw in the mix.  It is basically an ODAC with galvanic isolation and external power.  I definitely think it sounds better than the regular ODAC (and Modi), but we all know how bad audio memory is...
BTW, speaking of cables, if anyone needs cable making supplies, I am sitting on a pile of various wires and connectors that I am happy to sell at or below cost to get them out of my storage.  Don't have much time or opportunity to build stuff anymore so I'd rather see it in the hands of local friends.  I don't have a real inventory list so just PM me if you need something and I can let you know if I have it.
SOLD For sale is a very good condition AudioPoutine cDAC+.  AudioPoutine is one of the larger distributors of the (in)famous ODAC, but decided they could improve it in two critical and most commonly suggested ways:  USB galvanic isolation, and clean 5V power.  The cDAC+ does both of these things using a USB isolator chip as well as offboard power.  Included is a 5V switching power supply, but you can "upgrade" even further yourself by adding a linear regulated power...
SOLD   For sale is a 4 foot cable I made for Shure (also the newer Westones) IEMs out of Doublehelixcables Peptide Hybrid.  So silver plated OCC copper in a type 2 litz formation.  Has a right angled extended plug so it can fit into cases.  I switched over to a different cable so this one has been lying in the cable drawer for too long.   Shipping to US only.  Paypal gift preferred, add 3% if you insist on fees.
SOLD   For sale are some excellent condition HD800s.  Only about a year old, and completely babied.  I can't find any flaws on them.  I have done the Innerfidelity Anaxilus mod to them which is completely reversible.     I have the original box, cable, and a sweet Pelican waterproof case for travel included.     Shipping to US only.  Paypal gift or add 3% for fees. Shipping and insurance costs split 50/50.   I will only answer PMs with serious offers to purchase...
For sale is a very good condition Nuforce HDP in black and a Musiland Monitor 01 USD 2012 USB to spdif converter in silver. Super starter set for half what it used to cost.  Case and knobs on the HDP are fairly new as I replaced the old ones.  The guts are a couple years old, but function perfectly.  I think the optical input sounds the best so I got and am including a very good USB to spdif converter as a package deal.     Shipping to US only.  Paypal gift only.
For sale is a very good condition Nuforce HDP in black and a Musiland Monitor 01 USD 2012 USB to spdif converter in silver.  Super starter set for half what it used to cost.  Case and knobs on the HDP are fairly new as I replaced the old ones.  The guts are a couple years old, but function perfectly.  I think the optical input sounds the best so I got and am including a very good USB to spdif converter as a package deal.     Shipping to US only.  Paypal gift only.