Posts by FraGGleR

They also showed a very early prototype working with a Samsung SIII, so I'm not sure what has changed.  My Note II and most later Galaxy variants all have very similar USB OTG protocols which got me hopeful.
I haven't dug deeper, but I was able to get a CEntrance HifiM8 which is a USB 2.0 device to work with my Note II using USB Audio Player Pro.  I have posted in a couple places on LHLabs about Android and the Wave.  I don't think they have figured out how they are going to do it right outside of Bluetooth streaming.  If they can get it to work via OTG like they are saying they will, then I am sure it will trickle down to the Geek if we can't sort it out earlier.
I'll get back to you this evening.  Still need to build an adapter to do so.
You are welcome too if you come into the city! I know Cincy isn't that close to Chicago, but a big meet is being put together for late June.  Check my signature for details.
I haven't been able to get mine to work yet on my Galaxy Note II.  I have connected directly and through a powered hub.  I have also tried UAPP with no luck either.  
Yes, perhaps setup issues could be better off in a different thread, but then again, if the only impression that someone has is a device they can't get to work, then folks should know about it.And the GEEK didn't show up as a usable device in Windows until after the driver install.
I downloaded the drivers, plugged in the GEEK, installed the drivers and was good to go with Foobar and Pandora. I have no DSD, but tested a couple 24/96 tracks. No issues at all.
Don't know if we need a dedicated thread for impressions of each level of GEEK Out or not, but for now, the 450 that I just received in the mail is REALLY good.  The Microstreamer I had has a new owner at this point, but this thing is easily better and was worth the wait.  Will need to build a few cables and adapters before I can do a big shootout with my other gear, but for now, I am really impressed.  Makes me unhealthily excited now for the Pulse and Wave that I have...
I got a shipping notice on 4/17 and received my GEEK Out 450 today.  This thing is REALLY good, and was easily worth the wait for me.  Definitely better than the HRT Microstreamer on first listen.  Need to build a new cable to hook it up to my Schiit Vali and an adapter for some of my headphones before I can give it a good comparo to my Nuforce HDP and cDAC+ as sources and a combo.
I got my Geek Out 450 from LHLabs today (finally), so it will be at the meet.  This thing is REALLY good.  I need to make a new cable before I can hook it up to my Schiit Vali (also going to be at the meet), but it promises to be a sensational budget combo.  Will look forward to putting it up against whatever big rigs will be there.   Speaking of sensational rigs, any word on whether dBel84 will be coming?  Last year he had nearly the entire Cavalli lineup with him (he...