Posts by FraGGleR

SOLD For sale is a very good condition AudioPoutine cDAC+.  AudioPoutine is one of the larger distributors of the (in)famous ODAC, but decided they could improve it in two critical and most commonly suggested ways:  USB galvanic isolation, and clean 5V power.  The cDAC+ does both of these things using a USB isolator chip as well as offboard power.  Included is a 5V switching power supply, but you can "upgrade" even further yourself by adding a linear regulated power...
SOLD   For sale is a 4 foot cable I made for Shure (also the newer Westones) IEMs out of Doublehelixcables Peptide Hybrid.  So silver plated OCC copper in a type 2 litz formation.  Has a right angled extended plug so it can fit into cases.  I switched over to a different cable so this one has been lying in the cable drawer for too long.   Shipping to US only.  Paypal gift preferred, add 3% if you insist on fees.
SOLD   For sale are some excellent condition HD800s.  Only about a year old, and completely babied.  I can't find any flaws on them.  I have done the Innerfidelity Anaxilus mod to them which is completely reversible.     I have the original box, cable, and a sweet Pelican waterproof case for travel included.     Shipping to US only.  Paypal gift or add 3% for fees. Shipping and insurance costs split 50/50.   I will only answer PMs with serious offers to purchase...
For sale is a very good condition Nuforce HDP in black and a Musiland Monitor 01 USD 2012 USB to spdif converter in silver. Super starter set for half what it used to cost.  Case and knobs on the HDP are fairly new as I replaced the old ones.  The guts are a couple years old, but function perfectly.  I think the optical input sounds the best so I got and am including a very good USB to spdif converter as a package deal.     Shipping to US only.  Paypal gift only.
For sale is a very good condition Nuforce HDP in black and a Musiland Monitor 01 USD 2012 USB to spdif converter in silver.  Super starter set for half what it used to cost.  Case and knobs on the HDP are fairly new as I replaced the old ones.  The guts are a couple years old, but function perfectly.  I think the optical input sounds the best so I got and am including a very good USB to spdif converter as a package deal.     Shipping to US only.  Paypal gift only.
SOLD   For sale is an excellent condition LHLabs Geek Out 450 in black.  Fantastic little DAC/amp - better than all other stick DAC/amps that I have heard.  Comes with carrying case and short extension cable.   Shipping only in the US.  Paypal gift only.
SOLD   For sale is an excellent condition LHLabs Geek Out 450 in black.  Fantastic little DAC/amp - better than all other stick DAC/amps that I have heard. Comes with carrying case and short extension cable.   Shipping only in the US.  Paypal gift only.
SOLD   For sale is an excellent condition Schiit Vali.  It is from a second run that has the tubes properly bent down and has far less microphonics than the original batch.  Wonderful amp being sold because I am using a more wonderfuller amp now.   Will ship to US only.  Paypal gift only.
Not quite directly, but the 650 is good enough for now until I find the "perfect for me" flagship. Been listening to the 800s less and less recently for some reason.
I'm going to try to finish up a new version of my Fragglepants T50RP based headphones and bring them. They probably won't sound good, but they will be pretty