or Connect

Posts by FraGGleR

You are welcome to join and to sell.
I got nothing other than the normal notification that a subscribed thread had an update.
Selling a very good condition pair of Energy RC-10 bookshelf speakers in the black ash finish.  Sound much better than their price point.  They are packed up in storage right now so no pictures are available until serious interest is shown.  As a bonus, I will include a Tripath 2020 amp (and power supply) in an admittedly ugly Radioshack box.  Sounds great together with the speakers.  Worth at least $35 in parts!   I am looking for $225 net to me after shipping and fees....
Selling a very good condition Kenwood KH-K1000 headphone.  This is an out of production closed headphone that was a Japan exclusive.  It is a very well balanced headphone.  I found it to sound better than the old Denon DX00 line and most of the T50RP mods within the price range.   Looking for $OLD shipped.  Please add 3% for Paypal fees or send as gift.  Shipping to CONUS only right now.   Pictures to come tomorrow.
Personally, I am OK with having smaller local meets with just really cool local vendors like @zach915m and then doing something like an organized lunch at Axpona.  Hard to have a proper meet at Axpona since there is so much else to ogle at.  I do think that the industry has grown enough that it would take a significant budget and turn out for it to be worth the time for out of state vendors, possibly more than we can pull of with our current participation.  I still don't...
Are we even having Chiunifi anymore without our funds and with Axpona being the preferred event for vendors?  I think we would be on 9 since 8 was the last official one.  I'd help out with a shirt if we can drive enough interest.
It is BBQ.  Some of the best in these parts.  Dude from Argentina runs the joint.  I miss it quite a bit despite being in a pretty decent city for food.
I know these are old, but do they have the silver drivers?
If you are able to make it, I might ask you to bring some Black Dog.  Would definitely pay you a delivery fee.
I should be able to make it. Will bring an HD650, Schiit Vali 2, an LHLabs GOV2 Infinity, Schiit Wyrd, and Surface Pro. I can bring my Kenwood KH-K1000s if anyone is interested.