or Connect

Posts by FraGGleR

Personally, I am OK with having smaller local meets with just really cool local vendors like @zach915m and then doing something like an organized lunch at Axpona.  Hard to have a proper meet at Axpona since there is so much else to ogle at.  I do think that the industry has grown enough that it would take a significant budget and turn out for it to be worth the time for out of state vendors, possibly more than we can pull of with our current participation.  I still don't...
Are we even having Chiunifi anymore without our funds and with Axpona being the preferred event for vendors?  I think we would be on 9 since 8 was the last official one.  I'd help out with a shirt if we can drive enough interest.
It is BBQ.  Some of the best in these parts.  Dude from Argentina runs the joint.  I miss it quite a bit despite being in a pretty decent city for food.
I know these are old, but do they have the silver drivers?
If you are able to make it, I might ask you to bring some Black Dog.  Would definitely pay you a delivery fee.
I should be able to make it. Will bring an HD650, Schiit Vali 2, an LHLabs GOV2 Infinity, Schiit Wyrd, and Surface Pro. I can bring my Kenwood KH-K1000s if anyone is interested.
I'm a solid maybe for either date.
Any ideas on whether the triodes in each tube are well matched?  
Got mine today.  I would not call it a bright and aggressive amp.  Clean and clear comes to mind.  I am using the HD650s and the GOV2 Infinity, which is apparently a touch warmer than neutral.
They finally shipped the Blue?!  Congrats.