Posts by FraGGleR

Seems having a meet at a show is going to be less social. That said, I'd love to grab a bite with you.
My issue with the rates being shown was a Windows/software issue.  Just need the WASAPI plug in for Foobar to bypass Windows' control of the rates and all is well.  Thanks to Nigel, a user on the LHLabs forum for the solve.     Jody/LHLabs, this should be added to the Foobar setup instructions just to stem the tide of posts like mine.
It seems like the Xfi is displaying the rate that is set in Windows, regardless of what is being played.  Going into Speaker Properties under sound control allows me to set the default rates, which is reflected on the Xfi display.  Switching between songs with different rates does nothing with regards to the Xfi display (luckily, I don't have any pops or static when changing between them).  
Thanks, Jody. That was my exact setup procedure.
Using Foobar2000 on a Windows 8.1 pro computer at the moment. USB input. I didn't do any setup beyond getting music playing, so if you have any suggestions, I'm all for it.
My Xfi arrived a little earlier today.  Only about an hour of run time so far, but pleased thus far.  Very refined, black background, good balance along the frequencies.  Perfect size, good, understated looks.  Doesn't really look like a super premium device to match the retail price, but so far I dislike all the Vi and upgraded enclosure concepts, so doesn't really matter to me.  Only issue with the device itself is that it isn't showing the right rate on the display a...
Bumping so those that are receiving them see this and can post their impressions.  Mine (Xfi) should be here Monday or Tuesday.
It was fun at the beginning to watch LHLabs for just this reason.  Nothing that they are going through (ie their mistakes/missteps) is really all that new for startups, but man I have been impressed by their backers (not in a good way).  Granted the most insane people are in the minority, but wow.  I'm not happy with the way LHLabs has handled communication, and certainly the extra year I have waited hasn't been pleasant, but such is the nature of backing (not...
Well, I finally got a shipping notification for my LHLabs Pulse Xfi!  If there is strong enough interest, I can bring it plus the matching LPS to the meet.