Posts by FraGGleR

Are your Z7's balanced?  If not what kind of connectors are there at the earcups?  Regular 3.5mm?  Really interested in hearing these, but my amp is only running balanced right now.  Thought about building a cable just for the meet so I could hear them.
Looks like the LHLabs Pulse has been delayed again, so no show for this meet. I also forgot to add that I will bring a case of water to the meet.
My amp only likes Scotch from the Highlands.
No membership, just a group of Headfi people hanging out and sharing gear and experiences.  First-timers are always welcome.
Sorry, no trades.  Selling this camera to get a different one that hasn't been released yet.
Thanks guys!
Lol, Great!  I was able to capture the entire soundstage of the Grand Canyon with the panorama assist :)
SOLD For sale is the nicest cable I have ever made.  It is 8 strands of Doublehelixcables Peptide (OCC copper in a type 2 litz), braided together, with each strand individually sleeved in micro paracord.  Jumbo HD800 plugs, a machined aluminum Y-split cover, and Neutrik HD (stainless steel) 4-pin XLR. Just a couple inches shy of 6 feet long.   Took forever to make, but lucky for you, I can't ask for labor!  The price is below market for just the materials.  Only reason I...
Definitely not Headfi, but would do a great job taking pictures of your Headfi gear!  The T3i is a great starter DSLR kit in excellent condition.  Comes with all original accessories and box.  Can throw in a Lowepro padded bag for free.  I want to go with something more compact for travel so this is up for sale.   Shipping to US only, Paypal gift preferred, add 3% otherwise.   Forgive the smartphone pics of the camera.  Can't use my good camera to take good pictures of...
Depending on what sells between now and the meet, I might have a cDAC+ to throw in the mix.  It is basically an ODAC with galvanic isolation and external power.  I definitely think it sounds better than the regular ODAC (and Modi), but we all know how bad audio memory is...