or Connect

Posts by Revogamer

The only issue with the old WA5 LE is that it doesn't have the high power output mode at all, so is only able to output around 1.5W instead of the 8W in full power mode so that could be an issue?
Tried AK70 + WA8 already, works without issue
We just swapped out the demo for a 200 Ohm version, so far it seems improved.. not the other way around! Much more air up top and defined, while still maintaining the natural mids and bass response - this is without burn in which is interesting! Have had quite a few people prefer it already, even from someone who tried the 100 Ohm prior, much preferring the 200 version!
I run my abyss through my moon and never get above 50 either even when really loud - going to defiantly be a setting in your Mac software causing it!
DAC can be optionally installed down the track, so perhaps they just had the 430HA in stock and are adding the DAC for you, same thing - it would actually cost them more that way but I think you may get it quicker if they didn't have the HAD already.
My guess is on $1799 😉
Honestly haven't seen any issues with the build on the HE-1000, have played with quite a few units myself and gone through a lot but no returns as of yet, if you have had multiple issues it is very strange!
Violectric V281 for now.. but it's a Moon 600i in the future; had the V281 already so at least a reasonable stop-gap! Have tried the Bryston 4BSST2 which was very good too however, but the 600i Is still the way I will go methinks :)
Have finally joined the club Glad to be here..
Already finished their last run a little while ago, unless someone orders enough to do a full batch It seems a no-go at this stage!