or Connect

Posts by Clayton SF

Big food, big family, big love. Good to see that Glenn and Stavros continue to perpetuate all that is family—be it amps, food, company or otherwise.
And I must say, parbaked's dinner was incredible. The wine was also above the norm. parbaked is the perfect buddy be it pizza or music.
Hamburger sous vide. I forgot the lettuce.
Cool project. I happened upon this rotating barrel of basking basil plants while on a personal city walk.  
The making of a great breakfast.   Chicken enchiladas.      
Now it is this that I want to make: http://www.theskintfoodie.com/the-skint-rarebit.html
Your stuffed pepper dish looks delicious.   I haven't made stuffed peppers before but have always been intrigued about stuffed cabbage in tomato sauce. I may try stuffed something this weekend.
A casual buffet luncheon delivery from Boulettes Larder to my work. Very healthy looking dishes they are!   My iPhone 6 pictures. With a steady hand.          
It is time to indulge in some spiced sashimi. Yum! Purchased at Bristol Farms in San Francisco.       So pack it up in a bento lunch box and take it to work!  
Carne asada topped with pickled jalapeños and a side of sweet & sour cabbage.   I felt like a spicy end to a Sunday dinner was in order.   Big meat! Big peppers!