Posts by pietcux

I have both the F886 and the A 845. Both have the noise canceling feature. I tested both more than once and even though the sound quality of the noise canceling buds is not bad, the whole function did not impress me at all. It is just not so good in noise canceling as it should be. You will always still hear the noise, only a bit less loud. But canceling is a different beast, that is simply not on board. I would call it noise reduction only. So if you really need noise...
As long as it sounds good. .....
The letters are engraved, but the white color will disappear over time. On mine it is completely gone, but they still look much better than any other iem I came across imho.
From the photos we have seen, I guess they are not really small. But they are foldable. And the rather large earcups are comfy, that's for sure.
I have the latest version of media go. It even recognizes my Galaxy Note and the A 845.
How can you expect a device that is cheaper than the F886 to sound better than the F886? But it gives you much more battery life and the micro SD slot combined with an equal sound quality(at least I hope so). For me the biggest discount of the F886 is that you really have to have an eye on the battery level, unlike my Ipüod classic, that lasts forever and a day even when the bar is already deep red....
The NWZ-886 EU version has the same feature, even though it is bundled with headphones. Every now and then when I get carried away with my volume, it just beeps softly and turns down the volume to remind me that it is not good for my hearing. One can turn the volume up again then and the reminder is off for a long time. At least two weeks I guess. Seems that this is the new way to go for Sony inside the EU. I can absolutely live with it.
Could you please check if the player can play gapless?
That is nonsense. You just want a very complex solution for everything. And probably noone here has such a setup. Let alone the PS4 addition is very unusual for this thread, as ths is all about PC gaming audio.But the new Cereative flagship could be for you. Seems to be a Jack of All Trades or Swiss Knife like....
Did anyone found something about gapless? My F886 is gapless