Posts by pietcux

I can second that. I have a Xonar U1 and the U7. The U1 has the same software as the Xonar Essence STX that I had some time ago. Even with the STX it was impossible to feel a difference between 2 or 7.1 channel settings. I just finished the sigle player of COD GHOSTS using the U7 and boy did it sound like a full blown 7.1 speaker setup. I did compare the immersion created by the U1 at 7.1 and the U7 at 2.0 and besides that the U7 sounds better in regards of resolution, I...
I did it and got a popping noise that came every 2 seconds. I could luckily get the device back to normal somehow. So only experienced android users shpuld try.....
I have: Clear bass level 5 DSSEE HX ON CLEAR STEREO ON CLEAR PHASE ON
I also wear a titanium frame with round tube earpieces. Diameter is 2mm. Not very nice with cans. Had the Beyer DT1350 for some time. It is on ear, with those glasses it was simply painfull.. My next frame will be much more headphone friendly I guess. I have no clue about the comfort or sound of thr ED8 because I never had it. But maybe a different set of glasses would be much more efficient. We should start a thread on cans and glasses.
The only discount that I found so far is the for my hands extremly slippery backside surface. I dropped it two or three times before the silicone cover arrived. So you might want to order a cover upfront before you drop it.
In the play view, you can swipe to the left. Then the songs data appears. If you scroll down you can find the file type and the bit rate.
Yes.
I owned the T70p for quite some time. The go into the same direction as the T5p, but not so extreme. When a lot of the headphones that I like today drop over 1000 Hz and come back with a small spike around 10000 Hz the Bayers do not drop, the either stay at the same loudness level (T70p), or either even climb a lot around 2000 Hz(T5p/T1 even more).For long and healthy listening sessions, I prefer the dropped treble tuning of the Signatures over the pronounced treble tuning...
Mine is #00188. Roughly two years old.
For me yes. I have my favourite artists and was already quite happy with 16 gb on my old NWZ-A845. But that is only me....