Posts by TheKisho

Quote: Originally Posted by wol-va-rine I had the RAZER Barracuda HP-1s sans mic that I got for $45 from someone online, I am definitely a n00b when it comes to audio, so I thought they were the next coming, I thought the directional positioning and distance of sound (or whatever it's called) was pretty accurate (gunfire, explosions, etc.) and the bass was incredible, so much so that the actual ear cups vibrated during close up explosions and...
Quote: Originally Posted by ourfpshero not a lot, hardly any in fact. the 240m is 'cleaner' sounding, but... That's very reassuring and nice to hear.
Quote: Originally Posted by Force The new version of the K240 is called K242 HD. What I see the only difference is colour scheme of the 'phone. I'm kind of looking for older headphones which I can get for a good price. For how much I see the K242 HD going for, I could spend a bit more and get the K601 that I want some day. Thanks for the suggestion anyway. Quote: Originally Posted by lejaz Most people seem to agree that...
To start off I'm looking for a subtle upgrade/sidegrade/replacement. I currently have had the Sennheiser HD437 model for about a year now, but due to a bit of looseness of the adjustment mechanism, and a desire to have a pair of headphones with more of a foot hold in the lower frequencies, I'm looking for a replacement/subtle upgrade. These headphones have a pretty good high range compared to what I've used in the past but it is lacking in how deep the low range extends....