Posts by TheKisho

Was this the only site that offered this kind of service?
I'm in need of an online record database solution for keeping track of a growing record collection.  While it may be small at the moment I would like to start now before my collection gets massive.  Hopefully this will prevent duplicates of albums from making their way into my collection.  The solution I would of loved to go with is from Analog Apartment ( http://my.analogapartment.com/ ); but it seems to be broken and unfixed for months now.  This is what it's was and...
I've not played co-op, and probably won't for the foreseeable future.  It's pretty good so I hear.  I've been pretty burn out after the single player and the leading up anticipation that it'll probably be a little bit before I play it some more or again.  Well Valve has been big into the ARG stuff for a while now, they'll probably continue the trend (which I don't mind).  I can never get sick of the cake meme though...  I'm sure they've been working on Episode 3 for a...
Great game being to end.  Even more epic and amusing than the original, with many quotable lines.  It has some interesting plot twists, and is a worthy sequel.  I hope it brings more people into the world and humour of Aperture Science.  The song at the end was just as good as the song at the end of the original but I still have to go with Still Alive as the better ending song.  The overall single player game was said to be about 4 hours which sounds about right.  I took...
Does this image disturb anyone else?  How the heck did this get publish (back in the day)?   I hope she got the black eye from putting these dangerously big headphones on... either way still disturbing. :D
Awesome!  Any more Lucca with headphones from Chrono Trigger? (Originals).
Well that's because the exploded view is of a studio not a monitor.  Carefully peel off the K240M golden badge at the ends of the end caps, there should be a slot screw, unscrew this and there should be another screw [part 13] after that one [part 13 is inside the end cap].  After that they should be fully apart.  Hope that helps a bit.   As for replacement foam you want to read this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/243339/akg-k240-sextett-grado-d-akg .  I...
I don't know where to find Jude.  It's not my content. It's just something that's been bugging me and could harm others who don't have these warnings built into their browser.  It's typically ads from shady ad services that don't care about safety as much as they should that cause that type of pop up.  I can permanently block the URL by cutting it out of the DNS on the computer but chrome still sees the URL and will complain.
Head-fi is being blocked off and on by Chrome because of content from outside sources (probably one of your ads).  It's never the same page, and if you refresh it goes away (well copy and paste the original URL then hit return (else it'll drop back to the new tab page if you refresh)).  This is about the 3rd-4th time I've seen this message and it's only on this site and always the same URL it warns about [www.fluidlight.com].  Is there anyway way for you to block the...
Actually I think he did.  It's probably sending the some of the music to the sub output (0.1), which naturally with a lot of the bass out of the way it'll allow you to hear the highs better (and would sound clearer).  EQ while using 2.0 will provide a better listening experience though.   Do you have any kind of DSP on?  It might be changing the sound when you change the speaker configuration due to different placement.