Posts by trentino

I can recommend the T3. Still burning it in. It's tiny and cheap and does wonders with Shure 530! Since I got the T3 I never use the EQ/Bass and BBE settings on Cowon players, there's no need
Received my T3 just now! Fast shipping - China > Sweden in 4 days in total. Ordered on monday and received now friday. That's pretty fast! Gonna post my noob impressions later with Cowon D2+ and Shure 530.
Rock mostly, old and new!
Need advice on a head phone full size that will work ok in more than one area. I'm thinking on using them: 1. Connected to DAC that's connected to USB home desktop computer listening tp mp3's and flac. 2. As head phone directly connected to home setup receiver (Onkyo), when playing videogames and looking at movies/tv series. 3. Maybe also for portable use (Cowon players and iBasso amp). But I'm mostly using IEM's here. The first two areas are most important. Any...
Need advice on a head phone full size that will work ok in more than one area. I'm thinking on using them: 1. Connected to DAC that's connected to USB home desktop computer listening tp mp3's and flac. 2. As head phone directly connected to home setup receiver (Onkyo), when playing videogames and looking at movies/tv series. 3. Maybe also for portable use (Cowon players and iBasso amp). But I'm mostly using IEM's here. The first two areas are most important. Any...
This sounds great, the hiss issue I'm used to with Cowon players, Shure 530 and Fiio E5 will be history once I receive the T3 Shipped from iBasso today!
Hmm was the T3 just recently released?
Thanks for your quick answers jamato8. Seems T3 is the right choice, although will one miss the bass switch? I often use the bass switch on Fiio E5, with Cowon S9/D2 and Shure IEM's.
Can someone explain to me the diff between T3 and T4? Two gain switches? No Bass switch on T3?
Quote: Originally Posted by jamato8 For the amp, I prefer the T3. I think the T3 is going to surprise a number of people. It is relatively inexpensive but offers high end portable sound. Thanks. I think I'll order one. T3 is also really nice looking and small.