Posts by trentino

Very nice review, thanks.
Grado RA-1 wanted, let me know if you have one for sale, battery or AC powered.
For those genres i'd recommend the IE8. Well built and great sounding iem's. I myself enjoy the TF10 and Westone 3 from my Clip+. Have had all Shure iem's but did not enjoy them, not with Clip+ and not with any other dap
I'm also very satisfied with the M2270. I've actually stopped visiting Head-Fi daily since I got the M2270/LCD2R2-combo. Which I do not like, at all! But I guess it shows that I really enjoy my M2270 :)
Hm, how shall I put this...I hate you moodyrn.
Send me a message if you have one for sale.
  Just got my LCD-2, and they sound great through my M2270. Although I have not heard these hp's out of any other amp yet. I do not regret jumping on the vintage receiver wagon :)
Interested in a pair of AH-D7000 in excellent condition. Sold my D5K and now I miss them. Thought I'd try the bigger brother. I'm in Sweden. But I will pay for overseas shipping :) Thanks!
I have this fine USB-cable for sale. Audioquest Forest USB A>B 0,75 meters. Been using it with MF V-Link/V-Dac and also earlier with my HDP. No box. PP fee and shipping (in a thick envelope) is included in EU/Europe.
Anyone tried Hifiman HE500 with a vintage Marantz?  HE500 supposedly is pretty  easy to drive but still benefits a lot from power, from what I understand. HE6 is too expensive for me but the H500 got a nice price now fter the price cut (was it last year?)