Posts by trentino

Interesting review. I wonder if the reviewer have heard the Fiio stuff at all.
Oh my god. Just when I thought I couldn't love this forum any more than I did...then I found this thread :)
Yes I know! And insanely hard to come by here in Sweden. It's the first one I hear about (haven't seen one either) actually. The vintage journey continues!
Oh man. I have a shot at getting a M2325, original box , papers and wood cabinet. I will have to sell my HDP and M2270 and add a big buck to get it, but I think I have to do it.
Very sweet looking 2250! Congrats, I hope you get the hp out up and running!
Indeed, wonderful looking stuff Parula.  
This is awesome. I love the HA160D. And ESS Sabre32 9018, wow :)
I am selling my Nuforce Icon HDP, silver color with all accessories and the inner boxes. The unit is in great shape. I bought the unit here on the FS forums and I skipped the outer box due to it's size and increased shipping costs. The price is including Europe shipping and Paypal fees.   I would be interested in a trade for a pair of Westone 4R.   /Mikael
Been awaiting something new from RSA. This could become my first RSA product Subscribed!
PM me if you have a pair in good condition, preferably all accessories included (tips and stuff) but everything is of interest. I'm located in Sweden.