Posts by trentino

I have tried only USB lately, but I have tried it with my MBP, the thunderbolt display and also with a pc laptop. I guess the USB chip died on me and that it has nothing to do with the upgrade to Mavericks OS. Time to look for a new desktop dac/amp :) Thanks for the response.
Any HDP users out there with compability issues when using Mavericks OS?   My HDP is dead silent now when I use Mavericks. I have read that Mavericks can mess up some stuff like nas transfer issues and other external dac's that does not work with the OS but I can't seem to find anything related to the Nuforce HDP.
It's going to be interestng to follow this thread, I wonder which one of the W50 and W60 is the natural step up from the old W3. So far it sounds like it might be the W50.
Yes I have been in contact with him. Super nice guy.
I can't buy from Amazon as a Swede right? Ahhhhhh damn. Can't someone buy a pair of w3 and a pair of w4r for me pleeeease?
My W3's broke after many years of daily use. I'm looking for a new pair. They must of course be in good condition and relatively new. I live in Sweden. 
This is my first impressions post. Although I compare the Burson Soloist SL to other amps, and also the LCD-3 to another headphone I am posting this impression in this Burson Soloist thread since I was in the loaner program arranged by Burson and Audeze.   I was in the Burson loaner program and got to use the Burson Soloist SL and the Audeze LCD-3  for a couple of weeks. I’m not that comfortable using the Head-Fi lingo to describe sound unfortunately. I have picked...
Update with pics.
For sale in excellent condition, with receipt from a Swedish hifi store. Excl. shipping and PP fee.
Let me know if you have a pair for sale.