Posts by PanzerIV

Well I don't know which cards you've got and I'd like to know because I did buy one among the most well reviewed at NCIX and of course went for (Class 10 + UHS-I) yet I still get that 12-15sec response delay every single time a new songs play, even though I hear the next song right away.www.ncix.com/detail/adata-premier-micro-sdxc-uhs-1-2a-82723-1416.htmSuggestion // Clock: Oh and I just remembered, why don't they put a damn clock on that 380$ player?! It's like the least...
How many songs you have on your X5 Olddude? I'm 90% sure that it is only because I have too many songs on it. It doesn't matter the file size of your songs, if you have a very huge number such as 14-15K then you will get this delay. I did exchange my used Fiio that I bought from a guy here, for a new unit when I refunded the "new" one I bought and it did the same on both. It's like if there wouldn't be enough onboard memory for cache or if the player doesn't make any cache...
Totaly agree with that! The current "info display" isn't good and doesn't show enough valuable information. That would be sooo useful! I hate not being able to choose which song I want to play next as I like to plan in advance without doing a playlist... mostly  since the player always freeze for 15 seconds at every beginning of a new song. It becomes unresponsive though I do hear the next song playing but I can't pause it or do anything until the 12-15 seconds delay is...
I so much agree that it would be realllly nice to see the bitrate. Actualy I know ALL of my MP3 are 16bit/44Khz so I don't care to see that, it's the bitrate that really matters and if it is VBR or CBR. Yea imo it's too late to do the sorting once it's on the card as the player is awefully slow and the UI is much less friendly than Windows on a 24-27in monitor.=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=1- So far the latest beta is truly awesome. The next...
Yes this would be the most important thing that I really want as soon as possible. Other than that and a fixed "Random Playing" I see nothing major that would require a fix asap.Thanks a lot for this new beta, now being able to browse back from where you were, without the need to start all over from the beginning of the list in Library mode! That was so much annoying me since I have 14K songs on my X5.
Hmm hard to tell to be honnest because I know pretty much nothing about mixing hardware. My very first cheap amp was the (Behringer MA400) of 25-30$ that was plugged on my computer. It did the job plenty enough to increase the volume but I think it would only increase the volume without giving extra sound quality as an amp isn't only about the extra volume when you pay for quality. Back then I think I also only had the (AKG K702) which are rated 64 Ohm though almost as...
It's true that anything past 250-300 seems totaly useless and just complicates your life for no added benefits. I find it so lame that Beyer only do the T1 at 600Ohm so you cannot use it on any portable amp such as the Fiio E12. Anyway I ended up prefering the T90 over the DT880 I had, soundwise with the slight "V shaped EQ".
1- Couldn't agree more. The random is totaly broken and when an album ends, it continues in a never ending loop so you never know when you actualy listened to the whole album.2- Being able to scroll faster by selecting letters is a must have asap. The way TheoS53 recommanded it is perhaps the best way. Right now it is totaly useless to pop the volume menu when holding the center button as you already have the volume in a more precise way with the side buttons. You could...
I thought at first that this 10 seconds delay was because the player was loading a too big list of files to browse through but even if I'm viewing an album so about only 8-12 songs, there will still be a delay of 10 seconds before the player is able to respond again when I'll choose a song from the album. At least once I click it it starts playing the sound right away but I can't skip, pause or do anything else before that 10 second delay so it's quite annoying. I mean...
Not sure if I said it earlier but that new beta firmware does make wonders. I can now see my whole 14K mp3 on the X5. I recently bought the "HS6 Stacking Kit" as I'm always using it with the E12 and now also with the Beyerdynamic T90 "no EQ" and it really helps to give it a neat look, even if it won't allow the use of the silicon protector. I'm just somewhat unhappy that they don't make it very clear that the HS6 kit already comes with the great line-out cable so I bought...