Posts by Jupiterknight

I'm selling a HD650 cable with a 4-pin Neutrik plug for sources/amps with balanced outputs.    The length is around 7 feet and the cable + Neutrik plug is in absolute excellent condition.   Selling price: $50.00.   Only Paypal and US shipping accepted. Free Shipping with tracking incl.
 I'm not contemplating or questioning the reduced battery life. I'm just bringing it out as a piece of info. for others to absorb.   Personally, I truly enjoy the Teac and what it offers to me! One of my units is a modified iPod Classic with a 128GB CF card, and it works absolutely great with the Teac, when using digital out from my 128GB "Flashpod", despite the reduced battery life :-) Sounds stunning too, if that's important...
Battery life on the i-devices seems to take a significantly hit when taking the digital out into the Teac. I can run the Teac above the 8 hours before charging, actually closer to 10 hours using some relative demanding headphones, so that's all good!   Both my i-units battery life, based on one test of two units, seems to drop by approximately 65-75% vs. their present HO battery life. I have to measure it again to be certain.  Payoff for sound improvement/performance.
Works smoothly with iPod Touch 4G as well and a modified U2 Classic with a CF card.  Not a RB iPod 5.5, no surprise! LO works with this one, no surprise either.. Also works fine with Win/foobar using the Teac driver or some Wasapi drivers. No problem playing 24/96 files and can even playing 24/192 files when using a down sampling plugin, sounds the same to me anyway..
Yes, using the included velcro dots as a temporal solution. It is not perfect, kind of wobbly due to their shape/size, but down the road I will visit my local hardware store and pick up their brand name strips for a few $ and cut them to my needs.
I'm selling a Centrance M8. The 4 pin XLR version.    The Centrance  M8 comes with all original accessories: Wall Charger/USB-B cable/short 30 pin-usb-a cable/rubber bands.   I'm the first and single owner and it is in excellent condition and extremely well taken care of and only used in a clean office environment, used for around 100-200 hours.   The iPod Touch in the picture is not included!   Selling price $xxx. Paypal and US shipping only. Free shipping incl....
It is a very good idea and it will of course decrease the bulk and give a more stable placement. Only downfall is that the Sansa Clip Zip after such a modification turns into a Sansa Zip or just a Sansa +... Faster to say and valuable time is saved..
Both from Amazon. I haven't noticed any difference in SQ, but then again I listen more to the music than the cable :-)  I will say that both are clearly better than the 10 cents stock cables that seems to be faulty 50% of the time or fails fairly quickly. The largest cable may be a bit overkill in size for this rig and it increases the total weight, but at least it is well...
Left to right. Clip zip with NX1 and Clip zip with C&C BH2.
Perfect match for my Sansa Clip/Zip, because I haven't "lost" my Clip after it started piggy back riding on the NX1!     This is worth a heck of money to me, because of wasted time... Taking the whole house apart searching for the clip and blaming wife/kids/neighbors/colleges for "stealing' my Sansa Clip Zip. Now everyone is happy or at least not bothered by me and I have more time to think about life :-)   Anyhow, I find the NX1 a very good match with Sansa units. If...