or Connect

Posts by Jupiterknight

The Portapro's have a different driver than the KSC75.  It's a KSC35 driver used in the Sportapro's as well, but maybe quite not as similar as in the very original KSC35 setup.. The KSC75 and KSC35 drivers sounds and measure differently.  Best suggestion buy both and decide for yourself...
Congrats with your endgame!! I can very easily follow you and why, except for your choice of analogies..  Both the Rockets and HD600 are absolutely great choices to settle with and both scales up way above their price/performance ratio and also won't kill most people's budget (in this place only!). No need to look much further when preferences are a balanced sound with a natural, seductive, sweet sounding midrange and a smooth, well extended treble performance.    Of...
I'm selling a Geek Out 450 Silver.   It's in excellent condition and comes with slacker cable and original box.     $xx. US shipping only. Paypal.
Selling a Fiio Mont Blanc E12A Titanum portable amplifier.   It's in excellent condition and with all original accessories/box. Used for 50 hours.  A Fiio iPod LOD will be included.   Selling price $xx.  Paypal only. Free US shipping and tracking. Only US shipping   Please feel free to PM me any questions and I will get back to you as quick as possible.  
 Why was Massdrop taboo on here? And why aren't LH labs, I just don't get it!  Massdrop, Massdrop, Massdrop, LH labs, LH labs, LH labs. I have just said it aloud three times. Now what will happen? 
I'm selling a USB Pangea USB-AG (Silver) cable. 24 AGW design and gold plated contacts.   This is the much more expensive solid silver version and not the much cheaper PCOCC & 4% silver version.   Length: Ca. 0.5 meters (20 inches)    The Pangea cable in many ways an excellent cable and also in excellent condition. Unfortunately, it's just too short for my needs.    Paypal only. US shipping only which is included in the selling price with tracking.   Selling...
Selling a Peachtree Audio X1 USB to SPDIF Converter 24/192   Excellent condition. Four months old. Comes with a SPDIF cable.    Selling price $89. Paypal only, Free US shipping incl. tracking   Please feel free to ask any questions and I will get back to you as quick as possible, 
 Have you volume matched Hi-gain vs. low gain, down to exact same DB levels? Louder always/often sounds better. I assume you aren't talking about some very hard to drive headphones? 
I'm selling a pair of Grado SR225e. The latest version from 2014. They are a couple of months old and used sparingly for around 20 hours indoor only and they are in excellent condition. They haven't really been getting much use because I tend to use IEM's more, but they do sound great for what it is worth!   They come in the original Grado box and also a 3.5mm to 6.5mm adapter.    Paypal only and US shipping only.   Selling price: $xxx incl. free shipping with...
Selling a pair of AKG K7XX (Massdrop First edition) Serial #1445. Condition: Almost new, still with tape protection on sides of the drivers.    They have been out of the box and checked for issues by playing music for 10 hours, no issues and they sound great.   Selling price: $xxx. Paypal only and included free US shipping with tracking. Only US sales.    Please feel free to pm me any questions and I will get back to you as quick as possible.