Posts by swbf2cheater

When I got it, it must have been on sale and I assumed that was the normal price.  I'll be paying more next time I try to buy it, it seems.  The normal price was $899 but I caught it on sale for a $799 at Head Direct a while back
It is also worth noting that Crossfeed doesn't seem to mesh well with it like it does in the HD 598 or a host of other sets I've come to love recently.  Maybe it is just the Orthos fault, as the LCD2 sucked with crossfeed as well.   Huge dip in clarity and an odd sense of ambiance settled over me when it was enabled. Perhaps it would be a different story if I used a great amp with some Crossfeed abilities.   Would love some feedback on the higher end amps with crossfeed...
Yea.  If you are interested in the HD 595, stop right now, take a step back and aim for the HD 598.  Its a lot better IMO.  
The most potent bass I have ever heard was in the Luke Skybeyer DT770
Dang, I should have asked someone to buy them for me :P
how much was the show price? :[  Weren't they $799 recently? Now I see the Head Direct prices are are 899.  :[     
Also a bit suggestive :P
My absolute favorite affordable setup?  Hmm, I would say the Woody 325i recabled I recently mentioned, a Yamaha A800 outed to a Cavali CHT.  So far, that was my favorite somewhat affordable complete setup.  Other honorable mentions go to the Edition 8 + SR71A + J3/Fatality Pro for portable and use at my pc.  I think these little combos work very well together.   I loved the SR71A, while not really as potent as I would have preferred it was one of my favorite portable amps...
  In West Cleveland, born and raised.  On the Audio Playground is where I spent most of my days.  Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all Amping my headphones outside of the school, when a couple a guys, they were up to no good, said why not buy an Audeze LCD2 dude? I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said you are done with all these headphones now go outside and get some fresh air!    I whistled for an admin and when he came near, this T...
Welcome to a month ago :)  I feel much more care free now.      I've yet to find anyone willing to tell me what these qualities were for them.  I don't ask in a sarcastic way, I literally ask because I have no idea what the hell they are. It has some mystery quality that eludes me to even this day. I get that it seems to mesh with some people, like I said my Edition 8 meshed with me more than anything despite it costing a few hundred short of double the price of the LCD2....