Posts by swbf2cheater

No I didn't. 
         Before I begin, its important to know this review is subjective.  Its my opinion and nothing more, some may agree and some may disagree.  Ultimately, it is up to you, the reader to get this headphone on your head before you make any decisions.  Its not for everyone, but those it is tailored and tuned for will be extremely happy.       Sony decided to sell the MA-900 for $299US.  I am not sure this is a fair price in the current market.  With so...
  You are crazy.  
LOL 
Ultimately, its up to the reader to decide.  Soak up as much information as possible and end up making an informed decision.  I am notoriously brutally honest and highly opinionated.  I do not cater to any companies and show no fear in saying they messed up ( if they have ).  I haven't yet written my "Head Fi MA900 Thread" yet and it will be quite a lot more harsh than my subjective opinionated video impressions.  I try to give to both sides of the coin, one side who...
Definitely yes depending on your preferences.  Again, the Ma900 is not as musical and warm on the low end like the HD6xxx series.  Its closer to the HD600 in my opinion than it is the HD650. The HD600 is noticeably less dark and less weighty than its older brother and in that regard its closer to the MA900 to me.  I answered every major question posted here in the last 37 pages, most of them were in regards to comparisons to the F1 and HD650.  You don't need them side by...
I hope you enjoy the MA900 when you get it, its a really great piece in my opinion.  It has some pitfalls, but overall its really nice.  And its my first video review, I was nervous, cut me some slack lol.  I'll learn what to say and what not to say over time, I'll get better gear and a nicer camera and mic, more production value will come...and also @ Adrian, I never said it was good then not good.  I said more than a few times that for me its not good, but that doesn't...
  Tough call.  Thankfully, I have a month with them to decide but right now I would say no, they are not for me.  This does not make them unworthy, my preferences are specific as I simply prefer a warmer and much more bassy experience.  The comfort factor of these headphones is addictive.  3 dislikes and only 3 likes on the video in one night is a bad sign.  If nobody likes the video or comments, I have no reason to share my experiences with anyone else so hopefully more...
Big thank you to Vmoda, Val, Bentley and everyone who supported me!  Congrats to those other winners as well, pfft! lol just kidding.  Everyone did a great job, more stuff like this should be done around here.  Doesn't have to have a special prize, just something to get the community stirring and to be a little more active!