Posts by swbf2cheater

This is the single greatest thing I have ever seen.   God bless you, sir.  <3  
Yea...Hennyo isn't really the brightest street lamp on the road, is he?  Lol.  Seems like the situation will be quickly resolved once Paypal understands the buyer accepted his payment for a goods/service under the Gift option.  I've no doubt you will get a full refund.  Its literally against the rules to accept payment for anything via Gift option.  If you get your money back, I am super curious to know what he will think when he rereads his email to you that says...
Question, did he ask for you to pay via gift?  As I read back on the original message he sent, he implies you paid via gift.  This product and services were paid out as a gift function.  This idiot literally dug himself into trouble with paypal by typing that reply.  Call Paypal and ask for a manager due to an ongoing issue with a fraudulent seller, odds are good they will ask you to post or email his replies to them, send Paypal his email and let them know he made it...
This is a terrible story, I feel ill by it.  There is an honor system we all should have between each other, especially in such a small closed audiophile community such as this.  I wish there was something I can do, but be thankful it was only a $500 loss my friend. I've heard of far worse than this, hell I've experienced a much more severe loss just 2 years ago.  http://www.head-fi.org/t/516713/lost-almost-all-my-gear-in-a-fire-salutes-my-journey   I lost damned near...
Stewie with headphones, what else needs explanation?
If you don't want them, give them to me :)   If not, then send them right back to EE, make them pay for return shipping and toss a few lead weighs in there just for fun.  
    It does, the Beta22 should really do the larger sounding headphones justice.  Its just that i am super picky.  I hate neutral or flat sound, pretty much all of the most expensive amps are analytical in nature, I can't name one warm sounding hifi amplifier in that price tier.  Its a loosing battle, the HA160 is warmish on the low end, but its $400 used 800 or so new? I've used it a lot, but never with the DX1000 so I am going purely off of what I recall about it.  I...
Its a strong possibility, but my luck with Amplifiers is near 0% as they almost always randomly explode or stop working after a few weeks.  My Butte just stopped working due to a faulty psu.  While I found the Buttes Stage sufficient in depth, it was not airy at all and very much like a solid state amp and most of the expensive amplifiers.  Extremely clear, very precise.  Thats the problem with the DX1000s, the more precise the amp, the more the sound staging is totally...
bought an extra for a family member who prefers his earbuds, these are unused, I got them for a very good price from another head fier months ago and will pass that deal to anyone interested.   asking $125 shipped       -mike