Posts by swbf2cheater

1.  So uhh...that makes perfect sense.  You said it measured well until someone actually measured it and revealed problems?  Okie dokie...   2.  It requires ridiculous amounts of voltage to drive properly, not sure where you are getting your information.  The Lyr is the most popular LCD2 amp for a reason bro.  The HE500 is easier to drive than the LCD2.  Have you actually used any of these headphones?  I respect your opinion in the highest regard but they are absolutely...
  Thankfully, I did not mention the revised versions in my post and only spoke of the original after its release.  Also, I don't consider the Edition 10 a headphone in the slightest.  The Audeze sounds fantastic and my opinion on its sound quality was reflected in that disaster of a review I posted that hit 43 pages or so of bashing me.  I rather enjoyed the LCD2 for its clarity, amazing bass and natural flavor.  The Edition 10 makes the Titanic sinking or Nagasaki look...
It is a sad thing that Head Fi would have bias towards you, bash or flame you for your choice in headphones.   If anyone bashes you or makes fun of you, flag them and have the admins remove the post as I am absolutely sick and tired of the bias going on here.   Thankfully, its very easy to rewire headphones so long as the driver is easily accessible.  You can buy a junk cable on ebay that can be easily soldered back onto the driver, it would take all of 30 seconds to...
Audeze LCD2.  No headphone in the hifi market was as hyped or as popular after its release, yet it did not measure extremely well, required copious and dangerous levels of voltage to properly drive, had earpads that could not be removed, was unbalanced in comfort and had a poor quality stock cable, had a poor soundstage and sounded very closed in and lacking width.  Yet, people ate it up.  Its the Audiophile worlds Beats by Dre as similarly priced sets measured better...
Philips had a chance to make good on all their promises to me, they did not come through on a single one so far.  I definitely won't be supporting them in the future.
Yea, Danny.  I am not at all popular around here.  This doesn't bother me in the slightest as I do not belong here on Head Fi anymore.  My views on Audiophilia are too potent for most.  My reviews don't get many views anymore, hell man read this one i posted and let me know why it only has less than 1 page of replies.  http://www.head-fi.org/t/600228/love-life-wine-and-audio-the-audiophile-equation#post_8449247 Nobody gives a rats ass about well written material or nice...
I mentioned the headphone itself was scratched up and covered in dust.  The box was fine, the headphone was in bad shape.  LOL@ good and caring customer care over at Monoprice.  I lol'ed at that one.
  I absolutely love the L1 as well, its bar none the best fun sounding headphone out there right now.  But thats the problem with Head Fi lately, hardly anyone cares about musicality.  How dare it be slightly colored! Ya know what I mean?  If its not super analytical, odds are it wont be popular here.  Most users here seem to autofail it because its sold only through the Apple Store and Philips' headphones customer care is terrible.  The K550 is the colder of the three I...
    You bash me quite a bit here on the Forums.  Can anyone tell me what is wrong with comparing a headphone that was said to have amazing bass with one that actually does?  Are you the guy who made 12 Youtube accounts recently and disliked my Beta quality test video 12x over?   I sent you a private message that you still have yet to reply to, it seems you only want to bash me in public but do not want to be civilized in speaking 1-1 so I can better explain why I spoke...
  Anyone who is busy and walks around the house will really enjoy these headphones.  You can easily wrap that long cable up around a portable player and stuff it in your pocket with out a problem.  I am sure that is something desired by a lot of people:  Nice quality sound in an open back that is small and comfortable, easily driven and very laid back.  Moms will love this headphone :P   No, I did not dislike them at all.  It comes down to preference, I prefer a different...