or Connect

Posts by SashimiWu

Fit issues. When I got them back the third time they were the worst they ever felt. Also I felt they kind of skimped around on designing my CIEM the second time around. Definitely didn't think they looked as nice as the first time I had them made.Just too tired of dealing with them so jumping ship and trying something else.
 Yeah I think if I am gonna get them I would probably go with the transparent design.  They look clean but still very eye catching.
 Can I ask you what color option you went with for your Zeus? I might be selling my K10's and getting something different.  The Zeus is definitely one of my first options since they are based in the US. Eagerly waiting for some more reviews!
Those WAGNUS cables look pretty boss.  I was always a fan of the stock Noble cables as well. I have tried other brands but always came back to the stock ones.  They just seem to fit the best and have really nice ergonomics.   I definitely want to see what Noble will have available in their store and I wonder if you will be able to customize what type of 3.5 mm terminations you would get (right angled perhaps?).
Yep still for sale!  Bump with pictures!
Just got my LCD-X's this week.  I really enjoy them so far.  Definitely prefer them to the LCD-2F overall but honestly I also kind of miss the sweet lush sound of the LCD-2F.  I can't wait to spend more head time with the LCD-X once I get some more free time.
 A genre of music called Electronic Dance Music. On a side-note, my LCD-X's were supposed to come in today.  I signed off on them through the UPS website but apparently they ignored it and didn't leave it at my house anyways. Now I have to wait till Monday to get them.  Should have just had them drop it off a UPS location the first place..
 Touchscreen.  I HATE the X5II's scroll wheel.  The scroll wheel takes forever to scroll through all my music and isn't very accurate at all.  I much prefer touchscreen even though I love the idea of the scroll wheel.  People say you can use folder view and set up some A-Z folders but I don't really like that since a lot of the times I like to just scroll. I would point out the other differences but they are both so close in regards to build quality, battery life, sound...
Subscribed.  Like the others in the thread, I hope the pricing will be reasonable!   Just taking a quick peek at the specs it looks very similar to the P1 already.  Same size screen, same memory, same DAC chip and almost identical measurements.  Curious to see how this will stack up.
I usually get around 8 to 9 hours or so playing a mix of MP3 and FLAC. I don't really notice that much discharge when the player is off. To me its probably so small that I would always expect it to have a consistent 8 hours.For your use I would probably say charging once a week should be good enough for one hour per day.