or Connect

Posts by SashimiWu

Any plans to include the new JH13v2 in the next shootout?
Looks awesome.  I was considering getting a colored translucent shell instead of the clear but I think that looks pretty boss by itself.  If anyone has anymore pictures of their setup please post them!
Damn looks like a great deal then especially with the extra cable. I mailed customer support and they said I could order it now. Really tempted to do so since one of their retailers in NYC can do my impressions and help me take care of the order. Now I just need to decide on some color schemes. Does anyone have the metal face or carbon fiber and could post some pictures?
Definitely excited to see the new changes. Wonder if pricing will be any different?
Subscribed.  Really interested to read more reviews!   Definitely looks like a good option.  Tough choice between silicone and acrylic however.  All the pictures posted so far look amazing.
Subscribed!  Hope they sound amazing.
 No problem I'd be happy to help. To me the DX80 has a really nice smooth sound.  It has decent extension on both ends though the sound is a bit "soft".  What I mean by soft is that the notes don't hit as hard as they could which I personally prefer.  Still sounds dynamic enough however.  Overall very balanced and enjoyable sound with a good level of transparency and detail. The AK Jr's sound is much more punchy and dynamic.  It is also a bit warmer due to the extra...
 I actually own both currently.  What do you want to know?
Thanks for the detailed impressions!Judging from your summaries it looks like I would either value the Zeus or the Athena based on the sound signature. Definitely waiting eagerly for some more reviews.
Does anyone have a comparison with the Audeze LCD-X?  I know it's a bit awkward to compare them due to the inherent differences between full-sized and CIEM's but I think the LCD-X is my endgame signature.  If the Zeus can get close I think it will be an instapurchase for me.