or Connect

Posts by SashimiWu

Subscribed!  Hope they sound amazing.
 No problem I'd be happy to help. To me the DX80 has a really nice smooth sound.  It has decent extension on both ends though the sound is a bit "soft".  What I mean by soft is that the notes don't hit as hard as they could which I personally prefer.  Still sounds dynamic enough however.  Overall very balanced and enjoyable sound with a good level of transparency and detail. The AK Jr's sound is much more punchy and dynamic.  It is also a bit warmer due to the extra...
 I actually own both currently.  What do you want to know?
Thanks for the detailed impressions!Judging from your summaries it looks like I would either value the Zeus or the Athena based on the sound signature. Definitely waiting eagerly for some more reviews.
Does anyone have a comparison with the Audeze LCD-X?  I know it's a bit awkward to compare them due to the inherent differences between full-sized and CIEM's but I think the LCD-X is my endgame signature.  If the Zeus can get close I think it will be an instapurchase for me.
How difficult is it to order a SE5 Ultimate if you live in the US?  Do you guys have any experience with that?  Also I'm a bit worried about it being silicone instead of acrylic since I heard that they are harder to maintain and not as durable as acrylic CIEMs.
Fit issues. When I got them back the third time they were the worst they ever felt. Also I felt they kind of skimped around on designing my CIEM the second time around. Definitely didn't think they looked as nice as the first time I had them made.Just too tired of dealing with them so jumping ship and trying something else.
 Yeah I think if I am gonna get them I would probably go with the transparent design.  They look clean but still very eye catching.
 Can I ask you what color option you went with for your Zeus? I might be selling my K10's and getting something different.  The Zeus is definitely one of my first options since they are based in the US. Eagerly waiting for some more reviews!
Those WAGNUS cables look pretty boss.  I was always a fan of the stock Noble cables as well. I have tried other brands but always came back to the stock ones.  They just seem to fit the best and have really nice ergonomics.   I definitely want to see what Noble will have available in their store and I wonder if you will be able to customize what type of 3.5 mm terminations you would get (right angled perhaps?).