or Connect

Posts by SashimiWu

Any initial comparisons to the AK100II?
I actually do own both so any questions you have I can try to answer them.
 Only DX90 has a replaceable battery FYI.
Let me know what you got!  Original accessories and a Dignis case included would be ideal.
 Sounds good to know!  Now I need to find a great deal on one.  There was a guy selling one on eBay for $500 with a black dignis case but I think I missed out on it. As for the soundstage, I would say that its probably more likely due to the intimate sound that comes from the K10 more than the actual size of the soundstage.  I would say Jelt's review of the K10 sums it up perfectly in while that the sizing may be good, it doesn't feel that way when you're actually...
 No worries.  I love writing about great audio gear and the SE846 is no exception.  Still haven't played around with EQ settings and other filters so I think I might just do that for now.   Don't have the U12 and never had a chance to hear it.  Sorry.
Had a good week to listen to the SE846 (thanks to all the snow) and compare it with the K10's (at least from memory).  The SE846 is using modded blue filters running from a DX90.   Treble: K10 definitely more extended.  Detail level is pretty similar though once again I think K10 has a slight edge due to the better extension.  K10 definitely has a bit more sparkle (but not much) but it still isn't as enjoyable as it could be.  Both are kind of lacking the air and...
 You're right.  It would be better to keep the M in a case and charge it when I need then doubling its size almost permanently.
 Definitely agree.  DX80 is a steal for the price compared to the AK100II (though <$500 AK100II is definitely very tempting).  So many great features and sounds wonderful to boot.
Is the only way to create playlists through the player itself?  Can you import playlists from your computer?   Also has anyone actually use the X-Battery attachment from Jaben?  Is it worth it or should I just get an external charger?